Daisy/Karen/Amanda/Annabeth/Darkmoon/Halliwell/Princess/Lady/Charmed

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

williawc
Gardener

9. Aug 2020, 03:24

Ha,
Hi all, yea this is Nita1

Yes several members in my clan were threatened. It started around 24 June.
By the time she got a hold of me (8 July), I told her, she was a troll and no one in my clan would e-mail or friend her.
She told me Hellxxxx was her sister & she was the one causing problems.
The Clan XXXX who Hellxxx was a member with, contacted me saying they heard I was talking S*** about other clans...
I had a long e-mail discussion with xxxx Clan leader (who I believe was unaware at the time) & it seemed to stop for me after that.

LOL, I have never made a death threat.
Sigh. Other peoples children. (shaking my head)
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Stormöga 1
Gardener

12. Aug 2020, 08:05

Cannot the team put Annabeth Chase from the game? She also bothering clanmates to me. I had not answer her messages and reject all her clan applications. Then she go out for the members in my clan. :cry:
xindiliu13
Dragonspider

12. Aug 2020, 13:57

Please don't ban Annabeth. I am well aware of who she is, but please, keep her in the game. She has a learning disability and is used to being jeered at. All she wants are some good friends. As she trusts me, I will ask her why she does this, but I don't think she means any harm. She just doesn't know how to tell people that all she wants is a friend. Eddard, please don't kick her out. She has lost an uncle, to what cause I am not sure. She is really nice once you get to know her. Her life is hard. When I went to a private school, bullies were everywhere. Though she might not go to a private school, we both know what it feels like to be singled out and hurt intentionally. Though I am sure nobody in Magoia would hurt her, people in real life do. Once I get to 30 water lilies, Annabeth and I will start a clan. It's your choice whether you join or not.
-Xindi

Edit: guys, we are NOT the same person! Annabeth isn't a troll! oh lord...
Last edited by xindiliu13 on 14. Aug 2020, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
Eddard
Herb Witch

12. Aug 2020, 14:50

Hello everyone,

I'm on it and try to reason with her. I'll keep you updated on what's happening next.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
williawc
Gardener

12. Aug 2020, 15:49

Morning all,
This morning I received an e-mail form Xindi (same as Tylady)
I have my clan not to respond

I however did respond with the following:

Morning,
Let me be very clear
I have young players, playing with their grandmothers in this clan (Secret Garden). I will never accept anyone who bullies, harasses, and threatens other players, period!!
You say, she has had a "hard" life... so have other people. You don't see them here harassing everyone. Her behavior was and is unacceptable.
You can make excuses for her all you want. No one in this clan want to be her friend. We would greatly appreicate if she (and you, if you are going to speak for her) stop this never-ending friend request harassment.
Respectfully
Nita
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Stormöga 1
Gardener

12. Aug 2020, 15:51

Well I not so sure about what she (Annabeth, Daisy) is learning. Threaten the clanmembers because she is not reaching me, and speaking bad things about me.
And I once was speaking with Daisy Johnson trying to understand her and comfort her.
Lorelei3
Shaman

12. Aug 2020, 20:31

There are many games that encountered the same problem, unfortunately. Their solution was to create a new action in messages: Block this sender. This way the annoying players cannot bother too much anyone. Eventually they quit the game, because they are not here to play, but only to interact anonymously with others by all means. Trolls are everywhere on Internet, bothering other people is their easiest way to feel important...to make people speaking about them...we cannot help them, we can only help ourselves when we'll have the means.
Eddard
Herb Witch

13. Aug 2020, 10:38

Blocking a sender is definitely on our list, it should make it all easier, hopefully.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

14. Aug 2020, 18:09

many speculate that xindi is the same exact person... you know, the one on this forum who just suggested we don't ban the next persona, and they will make their own clan.... terminology is exactly the same as every single one of the other personas. and i got the exact same message from another person.... who happened to be one of the additional accounts.
and now another great player has left the game.
i hope the admins deal with this QUICKLY before we lose more players.

and why should Tylady put someone else's message about how great the player(s) is (are) that threaten, bully, and harass others? using a "death" or a "mental problem" or a "just needs a friend" as a way to pull at people's heartstrings gets old... as we have seen ALL of those manipulations in EVERY piece of mail sent. what xindi just asked Tylady to do is what one persona asked a clan leader to do... beg friendships from other players.
Eddard
Herb Witch

19. Aug 2020, 10:12

Hello everyone,

this needs to stop please, before it is getting out of hand.
Xindi has nothing to do with Annabeth, I checked that.

It's starting to feel a little like the Salem witch trials :D so let us all calm down and do what we all enjoy: Play this wonderful game.

I talked with all the people involved and it should hopefully calm the whole situation down.

Best regards,
Eddard