friend gardens

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

3. Oct 2020, 08:13

there was an update that would automatically move you to a friends next garden that had available clicks. i have noticed that it is not always doing that. several times i have gone into an aqua garden and it shows there are no clicks available but it does not move you on to the next garden. i knew a friend had recently been on and checked a different garden and the rest of the gardens did have plants to click on. since then, i have noticed this has been happening often... within the last week or two.
Tylady
Cuddle

4. Oct 2020, 05:56

Hi karen,

I noticed that as well in the past. I did notice that if there was a special seasonal plant planted in that garden, like the fall ones we just completed, it seemed to register that this was a plant available for clicks, so kept you in that garden. Despite the fact that we cannot click on special plants, seems to be a glitch in the new bounce option.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

4. Oct 2020, 16:48

Tylady, i notice that too. i guess it is best to still look around until that glitch is fixed.
Tylady
Cuddle

7. Oct 2020, 06:52

Yes, have to click through to check, though I had noticed it and didn't think to post it here so others would be aware and the information could get back to devs about the glitch. So good idea.

I had also heard after that update that it would move people to your personal cloud garden if all others were completed. That I never experienced myself, though would have mentioned that one. I like having the one garden that is just mine. ;)
Eddard
Herb Witch

7. Oct 2020, 15:09

Hi everyone :) How many times does this problem occur to you?
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Tylady
Cuddle

8. Oct 2020, 05:50

Eddard,

I personally have had the issue where it keeps you in the garden if there are special plants, even if there are no plants available to click on at least half a dozen times. During the fall event when people were planting the fall flowers you saw it most.
Eddard
Herb Witch

9. Oct 2020, 17:03

I see, thank you, I'll forward that.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

13. Dec 2020, 16:58

Rayme and Thumper's gardens always go only to the aqua garden even if friend clicks are full. they will not let you navigate automatically to the next garden that has available clicks. i think this is hurting them. people think they have nothing to click on so they are losing extra harvest. every time i go to their gardens their aqua is full but if i manually navigate to another garden i find them full of plants to click on.
Tylady
Cuddle

19. Dec 2020, 06:43

Hi Eddard, had it happen today, in mvp's garden, there are no plants to click as it states that, but it stays in the aqua garden as there are winter plants. Her rock garden was full of unclicked ruby lotus II plants, but I had to manually go to that garden.

I tried a snip to show you, but it's too large.
Eddard
Herb Witch

22. Dec 2020, 17:26

Hi Tylady,

could you maybe include that in a ticket or something like that?
Alternatively, an email to [email protected] would also work.

Best regards,
Eddard