planting for moon event

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

30. Nov 2020, 20:09

when planting the moon plants in the gardens, it is not showing the plants being placed and the counter is going nuts. it will quickly lower your plant count while you are trying to plant the items right down to zero even if you have hundreds of plants and you only did one garden. the real count is still in the chest, but there is some sort of glitch going on. and when the counter reaches zero you cannot keep planting the moon plants even though you have many more. i had to go out of the garden, re-enter it, and then plant on empty spaces.
i was also able to plant way more moon plants than i had by exiting then re-entering the garden to plant more when the event first started.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

30. Nov 2020, 20:17

just tried to plant in the honey garden. showed i have 522 plants. doesn't show the plants going in and when i clicked out and went back in there was nothing there. i tried doing just a few at a time, clicked out, went back in and the few were there but still showed i had 522 plants. i had to plant the entire garden in small batches instead of all at once, each time exiting the garden then having to return back to it. after the entire garden was planted, my count was still 522.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

30. Nov 2020, 22:14

there was a browser update and this apparently corrected the bug
Eddard
Herb Witch

1. Dec 2020, 11:28

I'm glad it's repaired. Let me know if there are more problems.
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."