Clan event

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Eddard
Herb Witch

29. Jan 2021, 18:09

I agree with you karen, in general. It's just in this case, I find it really hard to go after people because they commented that they didn't like a certain color. It was not even a personal attack. Was the comment necessary? Absolutely not. But I doubt that the person wrote that in order to harm Nita.
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Lorelei3
Shaman

29. Jan 2021, 23:32

In my opinion, and I am not a member of any of these 2 clans, in "Eeewwwww, purple!!" the problem was not the color purple mentioning, but the Ew stuff. For women, saying Ew is the equivalent of the Yuk used mainly by men, showing something disgusting, unpleasant and saying it like that it's obviously disrespectful. Like in "Ew, what's that smell" or in "You smell Eew". It's gross and inappropriate to be addressed in a common clans chat.
Considering the circumstances, It seems aggressive and bullying. If they weren't looking for some reaction, they could keep their opinion about the dress on their own clan chat only.

It is nice of Nita to make us all aware of this.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

1. Feb 2021, 06:52

Lorelei, yes, that was exactly the point. it is not the comment itself, but the way it was projected. it could have been a comment about the way she typed something, or the way her garden was planted, or anything at all... it was not the content, but the malice that was intended, or at least projected in the way it was presented, that is the issue here.
Eddard
Herb Witch

2. Feb 2021, 12:12

Hello you two,

I'm sorry but still, using "Eeww" or "Yuk" when commenting on a color is not harassment or bullying in my opinion. I do not want to censor the game in a way that people are afraid to use the chats anymore. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Best regards,
Eddard
sweetpickles
Cuddle

3. Feb 2021, 00:20

Yes Eddard, your reply is very disappointing, and not just to the person it happened to. This kind of treatment from other players is truly unnecessary and if not put in check now, will only be advanced to other players. In all honesty, your opinion or how you feel is not the point here. It is how it made the bullied player feel that is important. Your lack of action on this matter will only perpetrate additional problems. It should be addressed now before it lingers and expands.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Eddard
Herb Witch

3. Feb 2021, 15:15

Hi sweetpickles,

I can understand your concerns and worries. Trust me, I will be there if harassment or bullying happens, like I have been there when this one player wrote dozends of private messages to other players every day and harassed them constantly. I was there and banned the player from the game and I will do it again if it happens again. Of course, the behaviour of the player was not necessary, I agree with you on that too but still this is nothing I can punish them for.

Best regards,
Eddard
karenrollins
Star Gazer

7. Feb 2021, 06:05

i'm not looking for a punishment. i am letting you know that this has been an issue and unfortunately our clan was subjected to that for 3 events in a row. not that i want other clans to be subjected to that either, but there is only so much i personally can take before i start getting angry. i don't want to cross that line.
Eddard
Herb Witch

8. Feb 2021, 15:32

There's no need to cross any line. If there is unfair behavior or bullying taking place, please write a message to the support with all the information and details from that case. We will then investigate and take care of the case. But please do not discuss single cases publicly on the forum.