lag

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

mistybleu
Fearn

23. Apr 2021, 01:36

i have noticed the past 5 days i get a bad lag in the game around this time every nite. i cant even harvest plants or click my friends plants it is so bad. i try to refresh the page, or open a new tab and it still is bad.
Tylady
Cuddle

23. Apr 2021, 13:28

mistybleu,

I have been dealing with the lag off an on for a couple months as well and completely understand. Support still has no idea except that it has something to do with connectivity to their servers. What I have found that sometimes helps is to make sure you clear all the history on your browser, make sure the browser is updated and when all else fails try switching to a new browser. I am currently flipping back and forth between Edge and Chrome.

A good indication for me that it is getting bad is when I get the error message in the chat and cannot see the activity at all.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

23. Apr 2021, 16:02

i use firefox for my magoia and other little games i play and found that to be the best browser, although the other games i still have issues with, but Magoia seems to work very well in this one. i know how frustrating it is to deal with that and i hope there is a solution soon
mistybleu
Fearn

23. Apr 2021, 17:50

thank you :) i will prob clear my cache but then i lose all pws . i use chrome
Tylady
Cuddle

23. Apr 2021, 21:26

Yep, losing all the data is the annoying part. I used Chrome to start, but it got sooooo bad it took me almost 5 minutes to update my dragons. Click one action....wait....wait...click next...LOL

So I started doing some research and tried Edge, that, while not speedy was at least tolerable. I made sure to update the browser pages directly, but then that got really slow after the last update. Happen to check Chrome again and it seems to be better now and Edge is slow. Figure if they both get slow I will try Firefox too.

But agreed, hope they figure out the issue soon, gotten so bad sometimes haven't even wanted to play anymore.
Eddard
Herb Witch

27. Apr 2021, 11:15

Hi everyone,

sorry for these performance issues. We are still working on finding a solution for all of that. Trying out different browsers (I suggest Chrome, Edge or Firefox) can definitely sometimes help.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."