Planting

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

14. May 2021, 17:32

This issue has been going on for many months, but I have not posted about it but I think it is time.
I mostly see this when the Garden championship is going on… I will plant something for the garden championship, and when it has been planted, I choose another plant for my regular planting. After I plant my normal planting, I go to another garden and the plant that I had chosen is not what comes up. It is the plant for the garden championship instead. I click the plant that I want to continue to plant in my new garden and when I go to the next garden I still get the championship plant and not the one that I had just recently chosen.
This is also happening on occasion with regular planting. I will click on a plant to see the time allotment, and decide I don’t want that plant and I choose a different plant. I plant my second choice and move on to another garden and when I go to plant it is not the last one that I chose. It was the first one that I clicked on that I decided not to plant.
I know from years of playing that when you go into a new garden and you click on the chest to plant there that the last plant you sowed Is the plant that will appear. I am letting you know that there is a glitch. There is always a glitch with the Garden championship because every garden I go into after I plant something for the championship I have to change the plant even if I had just sowed a different one. Now I notice it is happening during regular planting and no garden championship.
Eddard
Herb Witch

19. May 2021, 11:04

Hi karenrollins,

same issue here, we cannot reproduce that on our devices.
A screen recording would be awesome! :)

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

24. May 2021, 02:26

I could try it but I must let you know I am very technologically stupid. I will see what I can do and if I can find a way to post it to you