Warden Portal Source request

Reports of bugs and issues in the game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tylady
Cuddle

9. Feb 2022, 19:31

This could be a suggestion, but since it has locked up two of my request slots for days, I see it as a problem.

I had started working on the request for the second level carpet from the bench source. It is a long term request (and as a side note, it never fails when I need the yarn/carpet pieces it gives me way more of the nuts and screws pieces!). Then it requested the Bench Source. If you click on the shaking request, it tells you that you cannot submit this because you still need the source for another request. Well that's good, but if you look at the pic, it also does not have the arrows to click on to give you the option to skip the request. Actually, any request where the completed item is on the board does not give you the option to skip the request.
I have the base level ruby/gold bar source(gives one level rock/ingot piece and 2 levels of ruby) and building up to the source that puts out the candles is taking forever and the requests keep asking for the watch pieces before I can build the candle source. I would like the option to skip that request. I can ignore it and merge an item beyond the request, but again it locks up the slot while it takes a long time to build the next item.

I would like the option to skip the request, even if the item is on the board. Thank you.
Warden Portal 2022-02-09.png
Warden Portal 2022-02-09.png (99.29 KiB) Viewed 10528 times
Eddard
Herb Witch

10. Feb 2022, 11:03

Hi Tylady,

thanks for the suggestion. I have forwarded it to the developers and game designers. If I receive news, I will forward them to you.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."