Game lag and game not saving progress

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cecili
Gardener

15. Dec 2017, 01:12

I have been experiencing increasing problems with the game lagging and the game not saving progress.

First issue, I have to wait around 5 to 10 seconds between clicks for the game to respond. I know that sounds small, but imagine it for every click. Just looking for a plant in the inventory can take a couple of minutes. Then waiting for a friend's garden to load, flipping through their gardens clicking on plants to tend.... It is making planting and visiting take a long time.

Second issue, the game has been not recording the planting of plants in my gardens. (Even if I plant and go do something else in the game to give it time to save.) In some cases it is the whole garden that is empty when I go back, in other it is patches of plants are missing. Today, I tended all my adult dragons at the same time this morning, but just found only one on a timer and the other 2 as adults waiting to be tended this afternoon. If I hadn't been paranoid about checking them, they would have sat waiting to be tended for 24 hours.

I like the game, but it is swiftly becoming unplayable for me.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

15. Dec 2017, 01:34

We apologise sincerely Cecili. The servers went down and we are trying very hard to get everything back on track. We hope you are patient just a bit longer and that you will be back playing your game as you normally would asap.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Cecili
Gardener

15. Dec 2017, 01:46

I know that there was a problem with the servers the other day, but the problem with the gardens not saving is an old one. I reported it to the facebook app page back around August when it first started and it has gotten more frequent.
Dottie S
Squishem

15. Dec 2017, 01:51

I believe that it's been an ongoing issue for at least two weeks now. I have gone back in to my game and found that the crops I know I had planted were not saved. And I have to refresh my game frequently in order to be able to collect from or plant gardens. The lag is even worse after I visit my friends. To the point that I automatically refresh after visiting. When I go from one friend to another the names at the top take quite a few seconds to be corrected at the top. Very frustrating details throughout the game.

I really love playing...but these issues are ruining the fun for me. :(
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

15. Dec 2017, 01:53

Ok I will pass this onto the developers. Cecili did you also mention that there was a lag in Chat a short while ago? I notice that you have put in a ticket request with Magoia as well. This is good.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Cecili
Gardener

15. Dec 2017, 08:24

PetDragon wrote:Ok I will pass this onto the developers. Cecili did you also mention that there was a lag in Chat a short while ago? I notice that you have put in a ticket request with Magoia as well. This is good.
I may have mentioned in chat that my game was lagging. I did submit a ticket when the servers went down. Ironically, now that I have complained, the lag has improved somewhat.