Holiday Events - Birthdays - New Member Welcome

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

15. Sep 2017, 02:51

Here is an area to welcome people to the forum or for new forum member to let everyone know a bit about themselves.
We are also going to be wishing our members Happy Birthday here

Look around the forum. There are hints and tips (add some of your tips), fun games to fill in the time, places to put in your ideas for Magoia, problems and praises, complaints and
we hope to have lots of games/quizes that you can win prizes by entering. There are always new posts so check in as often as you can.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

15. Sep 2017, 03:44

In the last week we have had 3 new members.

I would like to Welcome Lindarnm, Elke McNally and Erdbeereis to the forum.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

15. Sep 2017, 03:49

A bit about me. Well, I like dragons :D . I live in Australia. I hate the summers here. I have travelled to the United Kingdom. I love my family. I live alone. I love music and my computer and of course Magoia. I will add more later.
Aramina
Star Gazer

15. Sep 2017, 12:13

Hello everyone,

So like Pet Dragon I'm a new member of the team.
You will often have the opportunity to see us, either here on the forum or on the chat, do not hesitate to ask us all your questions, or to expose your problems, we will do our best to solve them.

I am in France, so you will have the pleasure to always have a help, day and night, with Pet Dragon which is in Australia (thanks to the jet lag)

I have a lovely 16 year old son, and a Siamese blue point cat. I love plants, games, dragons and cook, so if you want to talk about food, I'm starting ;)
(or talk about "Games of Thrones")
And lots of other hobbies, but the list is too long.

Here ! you know more about me also :P
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

18. Sep 2017, 02:17

Welcome to AuntyAmber and also to Peloquin. :) I hope you enjoy playing Magoia and also enjoy the Chat and the Forum.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

21. Oct 2017, 11:48

Welcome Rita G.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

21. Oct 2017, 16:27

Wow!!!! Over the last month or so the Magoia Team have been trying to get members interested in the Forum and also Chat. We have certainly succeeded in the Forum,
My apologies for not welcoming the following people sooner.

Aspen18, alenme, AngelaGal, Allenkaf, Amy0687, Aeris64, Beinyncrp, BoriRad, Bagzoo, Cathy60, ChupaChups, Cikala, CarlaVV, Dixi, Dragonfly30157, Dottie S, ElliotCem, exuhalyw,
eveningstar, Feathers, josy, je9, JamesBed, JesseEcoke, Juanita, kellies, KevinHyday, LouisQuark, LilyLee, Michaelzip, MollieAnna, Mielikki63, MichaelFLOOF, MissNobody, Mond,
natjess339, nightrose, oOLyriOo, proxynoisy, PickyPax, Russellhes, RustyGek, Scoozie, Sekeetta, spfxmup, v@sia, windelpupser, wayha, williawc, 1kestrel1

That is 50 new members of the forum. Welcome to everyone. Look around and seeif you would like to comment and remember the Halloween Event starting on Monday 23rd October.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

22. Oct 2017, 02:51

Welcome Kaz.

Happy Birthday Elliot Cem. We all hope you have a great day.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

22. Oct 2017, 05:14

Welcome Darkling. I hope you have fum on the forum.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

23. Oct 2017, 07:43

Welcome to FlorkaP. I hope you enjoy the games and the forum.