FLAME CAP!

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

sweetpickles
Cuddle

2. Feb 2018, 23:17

I don't usually like to complain, however this plant makes me see RED. 26 hours and 58 minutes to grow this little beastie!?! I currently have only 92 planting spots to use for this plant without jeopardizing the growth of other plants needed for advancement. The next two plants required to advance are Mist Cap and Glow Cup. Both require #4 Fire Powder (mist cap = 20 & storm cup 10), which means I need 30 # 4 Fire Powder to grow them. Each #4 Fire Powder requires 90 Fire Caps, as well as 89 Silver Spark @ 16 hrs. 40 min. and 80 Water Cap @ 5 hrs. 59 min. I currently have 5 gardens with only 1partially cleared of monsters and such, and have removed all golden or higher and small trees trying to prepare for the exorbitant amount of space required to grow the required plants for advancement. I purchased 90 Flame Caps to try and get a head start, but this was very expensive and used too many Lotus blossoms to do it more than once. So now I'm faced with the daunting task of producing 2,608 Flame Caps, which will take approximately 2,427 hours, a little more than 101 days. These are rough and rounded calculations as I have never been a math genius. This feels more like a punishment than an advancement. It just might be the reason I look to other venues for my gaming purposes. Not sure how much thought the Dev's put into this, but in my opinion not nearly enough. Any plant that takes over 26 hours to grow should at the very least include an addition yield.

Sorry for the rant, but this is the only place to do it in.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Aramina
Star Gazer

3. Feb 2018, 10:19

Effectively it looks a lot like a punishment ...
Good vibes and energies Image
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

3. Feb 2018, 10:46

sweetpickles wrote:I don't usually like to complain, however this plant makes me see RED. 26 hours and 58 minutes to grow this little beastie!?! I currently have only 92 planting spots to use for this plant without jeopardizing the growth of other plants needed for advancement. The next two plants required to advance are Mist Cap and Glow Cup. Both require #4 Fire Powder (mist cap = 20 & storm cup 10), which means I need 30 # 4 Fire Powder to grow them. Each #4 Fire Powder requires 90 Fire Caps, as well as 89 Silver Spark @ 16 hrs. 40 min. and 80 Water Cap @ 5 hrs. 59 min. I currently have 5 gardens with only 1partially cleared of monsters and such, and have removed all golden or higher and small trees trying to prepare for the exorbitant amount of space required to grow the required plants for advancement. I purchased 90 Flame Caps to try and get a head start, but this was very expensive and used too many Lotus blossoms to do it more than once. So now I'm faced with the daunting task of producing 2,608 Flame Caps, which will take approximately 2,427 hours, a little more than 101 days. These are rough and rounded calculations as I have never been a math genius. This feels more like a punishment than an advancement. It just might be the reason I look to other venues for my gaming purposes. Not sure how much thought the Dev's put into this, but in my opinion not nearly enough. Any plant that takes over 26 hours to grow should at the very least include an addition yield.

Clearly you haven't opened Fire Thorn yet. I think I will hear you scream all the way over here in Oz. Oh dear poor sweet, sweetpickles. There are some plants that you just have to laugh at otherwise you will cry. This is the RED for Fire Thorn.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Esethielle
Gardener

3. Feb 2018, 11:22

sweetpickles wrote: So now I'm faced with the daunting task of producing 2,608 Flame Caps, which will take approximately 2,427 hours, a little more than 101 days.
wow, I'd like to know how high level players are doing with this plant, maybe they can give you a tip to save your time?
sweetpickles
Cuddle

3. Feb 2018, 13:37

MazMazzifyMaz wrote:
sweetpickles wrote:I don't usually like to complain, however this plant makes me see RED. 26 hours and 58 minutes to grow this little beastie!?! I currently have only 92 planting spots to use for this plant without jeopardizing the growth of other plants needed for advancement. The next two plants required to advance are Mist Cap and Glow Cup. Both require #4 Fire Powder (mist cap = 20 & storm cup 10), which means I need 30 # 4 Fire Powder to grow them. Each #4 Fire Powder requires 90 Fire Caps, as well as 89 Silver Spark @ 16 hrs. 40 min. and 80 Water Cap @ 5 hrs. 59 min. I currently have 5 gardens with only 1partially cleared of monsters and such, and have removed all golden or higher and small trees trying to prepare for the exorbitant amount of space required to grow the required plants for advancement. I purchased 90 Flame Caps to try and get a head start, but this was very expensive and used too many Lotus blossoms to do it more than once. So now I'm faced with the daunting task of producing 2,608 Flame Caps, which will take approximately 2,427 hours, a little more than 101 days. These are rough and rounded calculations as I have never been a math genius. This feels more like a punishment than an advancement. It just might be the reason I look to other venues for my gaming purposes. Not sure how much thought the Dev's put into this, but in my opinion not nearly enough. Any plant that takes over 26 hours to grow should at the very least include an addition yield.

Clearly you haven't opened Fire Thorn yet. I think I will hear you scream all the way over here in Oz. Oh dear poor sweet, sweetpickles. There are some plants that you just have to laugh at otherwise you will cry. This is the RED for Fire Thorn.
I opened Fire Thorn months ago and try to grow a few in each of my 5 gardens when space allows. And although there time of growth @ 31 hours and 54 minutes is much larger, there wasn't an immediate demand as there seems to be with Flame Cap. Also, I don't usually Scream, Laugh, or Cry about this game, but I did feel a need to rant just a bit about my current situation.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

3. Feb 2018, 14:00

Now that you mention it, there is not as much call for call for this plant. I wonder why. For me this was the plant that made me want to scream and rant. Still, that is the fun of the game as we never know what is in store for us when a new plant gets opened. I think it is much like everything in this game, it requires patience.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Icefairy2
Cuddle

3. Feb 2018, 16:25

i always collect the puzzel things and exchange them for the slow growing plants. i collected over 3000 Flame capes mostly because of the 2 pyriacaps i got. the problem is, you have to unlock all caps bevor you can get a gold cap.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

10. Mar 2018, 13:53

Puzzle pieces can be overlooked as not being important but they can be turned into golden,pyria, tuyla etc. plants and these plants give you more and more plants daily.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
sweetpickles
Cuddle

14. Mar 2018, 00:03

Personally I NEVER overlook or underestimate the advantage of my puzzle pieces. I currently have one Golden Flame Cap. Just 30 more puzzle pieces and 4500 moon mice to go for Pyria. Shouldn't take more than three or four more months. (Sigh)