Feb 7th, 2018 Game

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Stormöga 1
Gardener

16. Feb 2018, 10:43

Hello!
May I add some Words on this quest?
Sure it is fun to duplicate some animations, when you know how to do. But for me it was rather hard, just to understand the quest . (My first language is Swedish)
But I did the quest, when I found some fun animations, and realize how to do. If the quests is hard to do, and you do not understand it, it is not Always you will ask for help, but let the quest down. If there is many hard questions you may loose the interest of the forum events.

But I will also tell you that, when I at last could use the forum, this forumevents was a uplifting for the Magoiagame. And , of course, as you can see, now I use the forum the way I suppose you want us gamers to do.

Now a question: Do all Magoiagamers have access to the forum? I do not Think everybody thinking of activate the access for it in the beginning of gaming.

:) :) :)
Esethielle
Gardener

16. Feb 2018, 12:19

In our clan, the first to see that there is a game on the forum warns all the clan, on the bulletin board.
At the beginning, there were many not to be registered on the forum, but we discuss it, and more and more of them go to play (but not all) we can not force people to do what they do not want to do ...
Stormöga 1
Gardener

16. Feb 2018, 12:44

Esethielle wrote:In our clan, the first to see that there is a game on the forum warns all the clan, on the bulletin board.
At the beginning, there were many not to be registered on the forum, but we discuss it, and more and more of them go to play (but not all) we can not force people to do what they do not want to do ...

Hello Esethielle!
I have thought about that too. To Wright down on the billboard about the forum events. My clan is small, and all are not Active every day. But I Think they may be interested of the events at the forum, if they have access. But if they do´nt have that, I Think they will be disappointed.
/Lena