Reading Forum to know how to play an event

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Grammh
Dragonspider

8. Feb 2018, 23:10

As the leader of a clan, I do not have the time or patience to come here to read about your updates or events I have some special needs clan members that have to have things explained many times before it sinks in. Add to that the trying to recruit new clan members that are non existent because many feel this game is to difficult to learn all the rules and how too's about raising the garden and the dragons, and why the gardner visits a couple times a week. Please go back to sending me messages. I really do not care for your forum as I can never find the answers to the questions that I have. You do not go into enough detail on explaining how things work so that I in turn can explain it. You have not provided answers to questions I have had on the ancestor grove. In this game you just have to do it and figure out for yourself if it is right or wrong. If wrong, it can take a long time to come up with answers. For instance, in the ancestor grove, all my trees were at the same level. We need to produce 600 dragons to level up the trees. My question was, can we continue to feed the trees or do we have to wait until we produce the 600 dragons. The answer is no where to be found and when asking, no one knew the answer. So we continued to feed the trees, which ended up to be correct, but were it not correct, we could have caused ourselves other problems in the game.
Now I read that for the Valentines event you can only get the outfit with lilies. That is just wrong. Lilies are hard enough to come by and everyone wants the new outfits, but many play this game that can not afford to shell out their hard earned money to get said outfit. That is a bad move. Again, you are making the game harder for people that come here to enjoy themselves and do not have the money to spend.
Are you trying to attract more players or get rid of the ones you already have?
Grammh

so when might this overhaul be finished? Seems it has been going on for some time now. It does nothing to help us if never finished.
Last edited by Grammh on 9. Feb 2018, 00:05, edited 1 time in total.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

8. Feb 2018, 23:42

Thank you for your thoughts Grammh. I agree completely that our forum needs to be updated with more information. Aramina (Moderator) is doing a complete overhaul of the FAQ. This will give all of the ins and outs of the game of Magoia. It is also good when we hear from Clan leaders as you have a different outlook on the game and it is very helpful to know.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!