Ancestor Grove Changes

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

kvm
Squishem

13. Feb 2018, 19:54

What the heck?!

Last night, the requirements in the grove doubled! I know this was planned. I read the notices. That was bad enough. Now, today, they doubled again on some and increased dramatically on others! What was going to cost 60 is now showing 240! Another that was going to cost 110 is now showing 340! You've got to be kidding me! You really want people to quit this game, don't you?! If you wanted people to use more fruit, you should offer more benefit. Be creative, not punitive!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

14. Feb 2018, 01:48

kvm wrote:What the heck?!

Last night, the requirements in the grove doubled! I know this was planned. I read the notices. That was bad enough. Now, today, they doubled again on some and increased dramatically on others! What was going to cost 60 is now showing 240! Another that was going to cost 110 is now showing 340! You've got to be kidding me! You really want people to quit this game, don't you?! If you wanted people to use more fruit, you should offer more benefit. Be creative, not punitive!
Hello kmv,
I will check these out for you and reply asap.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

14. Feb 2018, 01:55

Just checking if these changes are right. In my Clan we now have to reach 1900 points to open Ancestor Breeze. Is this correct? I just didn't think the changes would be so drastic.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Sha
Shaman

14. Feb 2018, 02:17

The new amounts in the ancestors grove is a joke, I for one like to see progress when I donate, but now you will need to donate hundreds of fruit to make any progress, while the decrease in energy to be used is great, the amount of fruit now needed is ridiculous. I personally think the grove will now be a part of the game few player will use
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
Tylady
Cuddle

14. Feb 2018, 06:14

This update is excessive and most likely a game changer.

We had Ancestor Puff go from 525 to 1824. That is extreme and a huge penalty. That is 3 1/2 times what it was yesterday.

As I see it, the developers created the new Ancestor garden to engage clans and give more of a benefit beyond tree assistance to being in a clan. Sounds good, but they under estimate the response, use and underdeveloped the progression. So now they come along and try to push this update on us in the guise of an "improvement" to slow down the clans that are racking up all the benefits. Yes, dropping it down to 2 energy is an improvement that is appreciated, but that is where any good points stop.

You are taking away existing benefits we have already earned, making any chance of achieving much going forward tedious and difficult. You increased the daily progression cost the fruit to extreme levels, which means it will take us even longer as many people do not have the larger higher level trees to be able to afford the multiple cost.

If this is how the developers choose to treat active involved players, by penalizing them for achieving beyond their expectations, then this may be a game I no longer want to play.
Cikala
Gardener

14. Feb 2018, 06:57

I am afraid the path the developers are taking with updates, this drastic increase in fruit requirements as an example, is going to push away many established players. We already are unable to get enough new clan members to keep our roster full, and when we do they usually stop playing shortly thereafter. If we lose higher level players as well, due to changes such as this, that we can't replace, we will start to lose the benefits of being in a clan at all. I am afraid this will be a domino effect. Some players leave, then others, then there's no point in anyone staying. I understand the need for the developers to provide incentive for players to buy water lilies, but if that incentive is not being able to progress otherwise, than you will lose a large part of your playerbase. Keep the need for water lilies limited to cosmetic and convenience, not progression.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

14. Feb 2018, 07:37

Cikala wrote:I am afraid the path the developers are taking with updates, this drastic increase in fruit requirements as an example, is going to push away many established players. We already are unable to get enough new clan members to keep our roster full, and when we do they usually stop playing shortly thereafter. If we lose higher level players as well, due to changes such as this, that we can't replace, we will start to lose the benefits of being in a clan at all. I am afraid this will be a domino effect. Some players leave, then others, then there's no point in anyone staying. I understand the need for the developers to provide an incentive for players to buy water lilies, but if that incentive is not being able to progress otherwise than you will lose a large part of your player base. Keep the need for water lilies limited to cosmetic and convenience, not progression.
All these complaints will be put forward to the Administration. Thank you all for your honesty.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Inez
Fearn

14. Feb 2018, 08:05

Thank you Pet Dragon for listening to and forwarding our concerns. I for one thought the requirements might go up to double but this is insane. To go from requiring 380 to 1900 is more than 2 times double , like I said insane. I hope this is a huge mistake for we will surely lose more players and i would hate to see that happen .
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

14. Feb 2018, 14:23

To everyone who has concerns about the new changes to the Ancestor Grove...

The Magoia Team are taking note of all your concerns and thoughts and want you all to be happy with the game. Discussions are happening!!
Thank you for all your opinions.
Aramina
Star Gazer

14. Feb 2018, 15:01

I want to add that it is a mistake that the branches that were already finished and not yet activated, have also been increased. Therefore, please, all clans, where this happened should contact the support and write what was. then we compare that to a backup system and we will complete that branch for you to activate it.

Also the clans where the branch was about to be ready please report it.
Good vibes and energies Image