Gamer League Rewards

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tylady
Cuddle

4. Apr 2018, 01:34

sweetpickles wrote:KVM, you left out Top Five in league one?

League One, Rank 5 = 200 moon mice, 3131 Crystals, and zero Dragon Flowers. Bonus Reward: 20 Water Lilies
League Two, Rank 1 = 600 moon mice, 9393 Crystals and 7 Dragon Flowers. Bonus Reward: 15 Water Lilies

So we work very hard to stay in league one but lose out when it comes to mice, crystals, and dragon flowers. Just doesn't seem very fair :cry:
Sweetpickles, I stumbled on something the other day that I believe applies the the Clan league rewards...I do not think they are all the same when it comes to the Crystals, I think each individual sees the rewards based on their level and standing. If I look at the rewards, I see the same amounts from league to league, but my values are different than yours.
For me it is:
League One, Rank 5 = 200 moon mice, 3691 Crystals, and zero Dragon Flowers. Bonus Reward: 20 Water Lilies
League Two, Rank 1 = 600 moon mice, 11073 Crystals and 7 Dragon Flowers. Bonus Reward: 15 Water Lilies

But if I go to a friends garden...I am visiting my friend CarlaVV in Secret Garden who is level 65, and click to check her scores, it is:
League One, Rank 5 = 200 moon mice, 1048 Crystals, and zero Dragon Flowers. Bonus Reward: 20 Water Lilies
League Two, Rank 1 = 600 moon mice, 3144 Crystals and 7 Dragon Flowers. Bonus Reward: 15 Water Lilies

So you are right that the Moonmice, Flowers and lilies are consistent, but the crystals vary based on the individuals level. Odd that happens in the clan league though.

I agree with you though that there should be differences and progression form league to league across all of the different leagues.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

4. Apr 2018, 12:03

Thank you Tylady. I never looked at it from another players prospective. It's interesting that its different for each player. I doubt that this issue will ever be addressed. There are so many problems with the game, yet so few fixes have occurred.
Thanks again for taking the time to look. :)
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira