Gamer League Rewards

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

kvm
Squishem

25. Mar 2018, 00:03

There really should be a bonus for being in the top 3 or 4 gamer leagues. Currently, being at the bottom of league 1 is the same as being at the bottom of league 200. Anyone in the top 4 gamer leagues has worked hard to get there and getting nothing extra for that seems cheap on the part of the devs.
Callia
Forum Moderator

25. Mar 2018, 02:34

I never thought of that - but what you say is true!! What a good idea!! We will have to look into this - I will be happy to start the discussion and pass this on to the Dev's with some suggestions!!

Awesome KVM!!
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Cikala
Gardener

25. Mar 2018, 05:31

I've been thinking about this lately as well. My idea is instead of ranking us on our total score, rank us based on the amount of score earned during that period. I recently moved up from the top of league 5 to the bottom of league 4, and it feels like instead of being rewarded I am being punished.
Callia
Forum Moderator

25. Mar 2018, 06:13

That's another good point to look into, Cikala!
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

25. Mar 2018, 09:45

I have never thought about these issues. Yes, I agree also. There is room for improvement/change. I love keeping the developers busy.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
sweetpickles
Cuddle

26. Mar 2018, 02:20

KVM, you left out Top Five in league one?

League One, Rank 5 = 200 moon mice, 3131 Crystals, and zero Dragon Flowers. Bonus Reward: 20 Water Lilies
League Two, Rank 1 = 600 moon mice, 9393 Crystals and 7 Dragon Flowers. Bonus Reward: 15 Water Lilies

So we work very hard to stay in league one but lose out when it comes to mice, crystals, and dragon flowers. Just doesn't seem very fair :cry:
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

26. Mar 2018, 02:53

Passing all these thoughts on to the developers. Thank you.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
kvm
Squishem

27. Mar 2018, 06:00

sweetpickles wrote:KVM, you left out Top Five in league one?

League One, Rank 5 = 200 moon mice, 3131 Crystals, and zero Dragon Flowers. Bonus Reward: 20 Water Lilies
League Two, Rank 1 = 600 moon mice, 9393 Crystals and 7 Dragon Flowers. Bonus Reward: 15 Water Lilies

So we work very hard to stay in league one but lose out when it comes to mice, crystals, and dragon flowers. Just doesn't seem very fair :cry:
Yes. I think you're referring to the clan leagues. I wanted to start my own clan, so I left a league 1 clan and my clan has managed to make the top of league 3 since. That was my choice.

My message here is about the individual (gamer) leagues. I've been at the top of league 2 for a while (trying to stay there rather than move to the bottom of league 1). This has retarded my game progress and I have gone ahead and passed the guy at the bottom of league 1, now. With the scores where they are, I will likely stay in the bottom 5 of league 1 for a very long time, which will give me the same rewards as I would get at the bottom of league 200.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

28. Mar 2018, 23:34

kvm wrote:

Yes. I think you're referring to the clan leagues. I wanted to start my own clan, so I left a league 1 clan and my clan has managed to make the top of league 3 since. That was my choice.

My message here is about the individual (gamer) leagues. I've been at the top of league 2 for a while (trying to stay there rather than move to the bottom of league 1). This has retarded my game progress and I have gone ahead and passed the guy at the bottom of league 1, now. With the scores where they are, I will likely stay in the bottom 5 of league 1 for a very long time, which will give me the same rewards as I would get at the bottom of league 200.
I apologize for misunderstanding and not reading you post correctly. However, I am not sorry for mentioning what I did. There are so many things that need repair in the game and the time it takes seems to drag on and on. In the meantime we trudge along the best we can because we are addicted to the game. Hopefully, al Levelling problems will be addressed soon (like within our lifetime?)
You have done so well with your clan, but you are missed.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
kvm
Squishem

31. Mar 2018, 03:13

sweetpickles wrote:
kvm wrote:

I apologize for misunderstanding and not reading you post correctly. However, I am not sorry for mentioning what I did. There are so many things that need repair in the game and the time it takes seems to drag on and on. In the meantime we trudge along the best we can because we are addicted to the game. Hopefully, al Levelling problems will be addressed soon (like within our lifetime?)
You have done so well with your clan, but you are missed.
You're right about the clan rewards. The question being is 5 more water lilies worth the reduction in the other rewards you're dealing with (5 extra water lilies every two weeks for staying in league 1).

Thank you for the kind words, too. I miss you and some of the others, as well.