Tree healings, still

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

kvm
Squishem

22. Apr 2018, 23:37

Also, to clarify, my suggestion was not to cut the cost of the entire healing in half, just the swap plants. It cost me over 1100 energy just to do the swap plants on my last healing! That's excessive! If the devs really want the healing to cost no more than 800 energy, then reducing the swap plants to half for each time will come very close to reaching that goal. If they want to drive people away from this game, continuing to do nothing but make promises should do a great job of that.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

23. Apr 2018, 00:24

It is sad that this issue still exists. We are approximately 3 months shy of it being a year old since the World Tree healing problem was first addressed. It might have been longer but I could only find posts from July 2017. I don't mind being challenged to keep my interests up, however when the challenge becomes insurmountable I tend to loose my enthusiasm. I am very close to finding a different avenue for my game playing enjoyment. It would be sad to leave Magoia because of some of the friends I have made. But I'm not sure that this game and it's unaddressed problems is making me want to stay much longer.

The Developers should really sit up and start paying attention as I am pretty sure I am not the only person that feels abandoned by them. The Moderators try there best to answer our questions, but the developers are also neglecting them. They can only help when they receive answers from the Devs, and are being ignored as badly as the players. I'm not sure if these issues will ever be addressed. Guess the future will tell the story. Hope I am still around when it does.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Esethielle
Gardener

1. May 2018, 10:14

I just noticed that we could see now who had helped us heal it ... I want to thank the developers for that, it's a great help :D
does the time I have circled in red are the total time to heal it?
Tylady
Cuddle

2. May 2018, 13:22

Yes Esethielle, what you have circled in red is the total time you have left to heal your tree before it fails. If you look over to the upper right corner of that screen you should see how much time you have left for the chance you are on, each chance is broken down into 24 hour periods.
kvm
Squishem

5. May 2018, 13:11

Well, I'm amazed. I did actually manage to heal my tree. It cost me 1617 energy (about the same as last month). I had to save up energy for 13 days, as well as use my Easter flowers for the energy. This makes it incredibly difficult to raise the dragons I need so I can get the flowers I need to progress in the game. How long have the devs been supposedly working on this? And no changes AT ALL?!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

5. May 2018, 14:55

I hope you have put in a support ticket to get your refund of energy. We do keep putting in reminders so keep your fingers crossed some changes are made. As Moderators we are doing all we can.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

6. May 2018, 14:15

kvm wrote:Well, I'm amazed. I did actually manage to heal my tree. It cost me 1617 energy (about the same as last month). I had to save up energy for 13 days, as well as use my Easter flowers for the energy. This makes it incredibly difficult to raise the dragons I need so I can get the flowers I need to progress in the game. How long have the devs been supposedly working on this? And no changes AT ALL?!
Yes, definitely put in a ticket. Any energy used over 800 will be refunded. I also hope that these issues get resolved. I have no Technical knowledge so I am assuming this must be a lot of work.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
AnnM
Dragonspider

11. Aug 2018, 14:19

The devs obviously gave no interest in actually fixing this. It has gone on for far too long with no changes, whatsoever. People must still be spending water lilies to help heal trees, which is all the devs really care about. I, along with some others I know, am simply sick of this problem being ignored. I'm done.
Aramina
Star Gazer

11. Aug 2018, 15:39

Hi AnnM,

And yet, every time we talk about this problem in the team, the administrator tells us that the developers must / will change the healing of the world tree.
So yes, it takes a lot of time, but Magoia is not the only game they work on. Maybe that's not their priority right now. We do not have more information on the subject.
Good vibes and energies Image
Icefairy2
Cuddle

11. Aug 2018, 16:59

the easiest thing would be
: change 1300 to 1100
in the programm
can't be that difficult?
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20