Tree healings, still

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

12. Aug 2018, 08:01

Icefairy2 wrote:the easiest thing would be: change 1300 to 1100
in the programme
can't be that difficult?
I will quote your post Icefairy to Admin and pass it on to the Developers. All the moderators pass on your thoughts and ideas to the Developers.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aramina
Star Gazer

12. Aug 2018, 08:13

Icefairy2 wrote:the easiest thing would be
: change 1300 to 1100
in the programm
can't be that difficult?
Hi Icefairy :)

if it were up to me to decide, it would have been done a long time ago, but my opinion does not count.
And I do not know their goals, so I can not say if what they have planned fits with what you propose.
All I know is that they have planned something, and that we have to wait to find out what it is. ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
sweetpickles
Cuddle

12. Aug 2018, 22:52

July 2017 since first reported and still waiting. I would have copied and added the posts from then but I can't find them any longer. I guess they go away after a year has past. Wonder how much longer "THEY" are going to make us wait? I'm not getting any younger, I don't buy green bananas, and my "get up & go" has "got up & went".

(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Cikala
Gardener

13. Aug 2018, 04:32

The first post I know of was actually in April 2017, so one year and 4 months ago. In my gaming experience, if something isn't fixed in that amount of time, don't expect it to be any time soon. I'm pretty fed up with it as well. Last month I just didn't even bother healing my tree. I will find out in a week how much, if any, the HP to heal has gone down. I agree with AnnM, it's likely that people are buying water lilies to heal their tree, so fixing the issue probably isn't a high priority for the developers.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

13. Aug 2018, 05:29

Please accept my apologies on behalf of the Admin and Development teams. If there was any news we would have forwarded this to you. I agree that this issue has been a problem for far too long and will forward your concerns. The more concerns forwarded, the sooner there will be a positive response. I hope!!
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Tylady
Cuddle

13. Aug 2018, 06:15

I know I started asking questions in April of 2017, but am not sure if there was anything previously, as I looked before I posted and couldn't find anything. Does not mean it was not there though.
I do know that this has been a topic on the original German forum/game for much longer than here and they still have not addressed it except to finally put a 1300 point cap on it. Nice that I stay at 1300 every month, but I still need to stop dragon production and hoard my energy for 2 weeks before I heal or I won't make it. Which slows down my brewing as I keep running out of dragon plants. It is a spiraling issue.

I know someone else made the suggestion to cut the energy cost to swap plants and it is a good one. It costs me more energy to swap plants than it does spent on just the plants alone. I believe that would be a simple option that would not require a lot of new programming.

Though if people continue to spend lilies to buy energy and they are making money, no point for them to fix it.
Eddard
Herb Witch

16. Aug 2018, 16:28

Hi Tylady,

I'm honestly very sorry that the devs still haven't found the solution for this. If I could, I'd program it myself but with my knowledge I would just destroy the whole game.

If anything happens, we'll of course inform you.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Tylady
Cuddle

17. Aug 2018, 02:10

Eddard,

Please know, that I do not hold you responsible, nor any of the moderators. I am sure others agree, that we understand you are not the ones who are doing the programming. I really understand your position in the middle, as you are the liaison between the devs and the players. You can only relay what information you are given but then you also have to hear all of our concerns.

I can only speak for myself, but I continue to help keep the topics open so you, and through you the devs understand that these things are still a concern to me and many others. My intent is definitely not intended to beat you guys up in any way, you are just our main outlet to voice our ideas and concerns.

Thanks

Tylady
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

17. Aug 2018, 02:46

Well said Tylady.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Eddard
Herb Witch

17. Aug 2018, 09:57

Hello Tylady,

thank you four your words. I and I think all the other moderators too, really appreaciate that.

You can be assured that we will continue to work for your cause.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."