Tree healings, still

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

30. Mar 2018, 22:50

I am quite disappointed that this has not been fixed in game yet. This problem has been going on for a year now, and asking us to spend the extra energy to heal our tree and then be reimbursed is, as kvm said, just a band-aid. Obviously it is putting some players in a bind if they have to spend water lilies to heal their tree in the first place. There is really no excuse at this point for this not being fixed.
kvm
Squishem

31. Mar 2018, 03:18

Tylady wrote:Hi Aeris64,

As for who should check tree healing's, I would say the lower levels would be okay unless they are not in a clan or in a smaller clan that may not be able to help as much. Once you are over I would guess 750 points, I would definitely start keeping tabs on what you are spending. It also depends if you spend lilies to swap your bonuses around to get the most out of the X3 bonus. If you can afford to do that then you could probably wait till a bit higher.

As for benefiting a clan to speed up your tree, other than you mentioned to help the world tree and help all of Magoia to get the +1 bonus, the only benefit I can think of would be if your clan is close to adding another member. As you need tree points to increase your members and then the more members you have can increase how many points to help on your clan members trees.

That's my best guess!!

Tylady
Be careful. It doesn't take a ton of healpoints before you're spending a lot of energy. Since the x3 plants are not offered in abundance, I think of it as 1 energy per healpoint, plus all the progressive energy needed to swap plants. That's where they really get you. That should be half the cost it is, at most. In my experience, 750 healpoints will easily cost you 1400+ energy. I suggest checking, regardless of how new you are to the game, but definitely if you have over 400 healpoints required. I bet it's almost 800 energy for that.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

31. Mar 2018, 08:51

Thank you Aramina for passing on this useful information. Players are also free to choose to purchase water lilies or NOT, so I will use the same reasoning as the management team. Buy More Water Lilies? ----REJECTED!
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Aramina
Star Gazer

31. Mar 2018, 09:02

I did not say that to make you angry, but to inform you. ;)
It seems normal to me that all players be informed that we do not reimburse water lilies to heal the world tree, right?

Each player has the opportunity to choose whether or not he wants to use water lilies to heal his tree, it is not an obligation ... while using energy to heal his tree is an obligation ... that's why we refund the energy spent :)

And we, moderators, are obliged to recpect the rules that have been given to us. We can not change them to our liking, even to please the players.
On the other hand, what we can do (apart from paying you back the energy) is to make you win a little energy and water lilies in the events that we regularly offer you ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
sweetpickles
Cuddle

31. Mar 2018, 09:56

Dear Aramina,

Please don't misunderstand my reply. I am not (nor have I ever been) angry with you or the other moderators. You have all done such a good job keeping us informed as best as you can, and trying to fix our problems as they arise. And you are correct in your belief that all players should be informed that water lilies used to purchase energy to heal the world tree will not ever be reimbursed. I also appreciate the gifts given during your events and have participated in the majority of them.

However, I will think long and hard before purchasing additional water lilies in the future. The management team takes every opportunity they can to devise ways to make us need more water lilies. You want that extra Garden? It's you for the price of water lilies. You want to use the tools in the garden or brewery? Just use more water lilies. You want that pretty outfit that you can't buy with bracelets, just use more water lilies. You want to heal your tree all by yourself (even though we know that there will be an overage of energy required), Just buy and use more water lilies.

I know that games like this cost money and I have made purchases all along over the year+ I have been paying. But when a system is broken, such as the world tree energy issue and the Management rejects a credit of water lilies I can't help but feel like I'm being gouged and used.

With great appreciation to you for all you do,

sweetpickles/forgetmenot
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

31. Mar 2018, 10:01

Thank you sweetpickles for your thoughts. These all go to the development team.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aramina
Star Gazer

31. Mar 2018, 10:04

I fully understand your point of view and I would love to do more for all players ... (we would like to do more)
In any case, continue to participate in the events because the next prizes will be interesting for everyone ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
Tylady
Cuddle

1. Apr 2018, 00:15

kvm wrote:

As for who should check tree healing's, I would say the lower levels would be okay unless they are not in a clan or in a smaller clan that may not be able to help as much. Once you are over I would guess 750 points, I would definitely start keeping tabs on what you are spending. It also depends if you spend lilies to swap your bonuses around to get the most out of the X3 bonus. If you can afford to do that then you could probably wait till a bit higher.

As for benefiting a clan to speed up your tree, other than you mentioned to help the world tree and help all of Magoia to get the +1 bonus, the only benefit I can think of would be if your clan is close to adding another member. As you need tree points to increase your members and then the more members you have can increase how many points to help on your clan members trees.

That's my best guess!!

Tylady
Be careful. It doesn't take a ton of healpoints before you're spending a lot of energy. Since the x3 plants are not offered in abundance, I think of it as 1 energy per healpoint, plus all the progressive energy needed to swap plants. That's where they really get you. That should be half the cost it is, at most. In my experience, 750 healpoints will easily cost you 1400+ energy. I suggest checking, regardless of how new you are to the game, but definitely if you have over 400 healpoints required. I bet it's almost 800 energy for that.

Agreed kvm, but I did also clarify if you are not in a clan. I am blessed with being in a very large helpful clan, so even at my maxed out level of 1300 points for the last 4 healings, and I even got to 1379 one time before they implemented the max limit, I personally have never used 800 energy and have been tracking it for over well a year. If a person is not in a large clan, then yes they should start looking when they get to about 500. Though, my tree is due in about 6 days and I do not intend to spend water lilies anymore to change the bonus, so we will see where I am at energy wise then.
kvm
Squishem

3. Apr 2018, 08:37

sweetpickles wrote:Dear Aramina,

Please don't misunderstand my reply. I am not (nor have I ever been) angry with you or the other moderators. You have all done such a good job keeping us informed as best as you can, and trying to fix our problems as they arise. And you are correct in your belief that all players should be informed that water lilies used to purchase energy to heal the world tree will not ever be reimbursed. I also appreciate the gifts given during your events and have participated in the majority of them.

However, I will think long and hard before purchasing additional water lilies in the future. The management team takes every opportunity they can to devise ways to make us need more water lilies. You want that extra Garden? It's you for the price of water lilies. You want to use the tools in the garden or brewery? Just use more water lilies. You want that pretty outfit that you can't buy with bracelets, just use more water lilies. You want to heal your tree all by yourself (even though we know that there will be an overage of energy required), Just buy and use more water lilies.

I know that games like this cost money and I have made purchases all along over the year+ I have been paying. But when a system is broken, such as the world tree energy issue and the Management rejects a credit of water lilies I can't help but feel like I'm being gouged and used.

With great appreciation to you for all you do,

sweetpickles/forgetmenot
I agree with forgetmenot's assessment. This game could be so much more fun if the costs for the extras were reasonable. Everything is overpriced to gouge the most out of the player. Heck, even if they offered specials once in a while, that would make us feel less like they're trying to take advantage. On top of that, it's frustrating to be told, "you had a choice" rather than, "we will pass your concerns along." Thank you, pet dragon, for doing that.
kvm
Squishem

3. Apr 2018, 08:39

Tylady wrote:
kvm wrote:

That's my best guess!!

Tylady

Agreed kvm, but I did also clarify if you are not in a clan. I am blessed with being in a very large helpful clan, so even at my maxed out level of 1300 points for the last 4 healings, and I even got to 1379 one time before they implemented the max limit, I personally have never used 800 energy and have been tracking it for over well a year. If a person is not in a large clan, then yes they should start looking when they get to about 500. Though, my tree is due in about 6 days and I do not intend to spend water lilies anymore to change the bonus, so we will see where I am at energy wise then.
And that is key, as well. I bet it goes up very significantly.