Tree healings, still

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

kvm
Squishem

27. Mar 2018, 10:17

So, it's really nice that they expect our tree healing to cost less than 800 energy and that if it costs more, they will refund the difference. The only problem is that I can't heal my tree if I don't save up about 1400-1500 energy to do it (then, after I succeed, I can ask for a refund). That's really hard. This has been going on too long and the energy refund is just a Band-Aid. We all know how important it is to heal our trees and needing over 1400 energy (and I'm sure there are a lot of players that need more) just to do it makes it an onerous task. Please fix this right away. It should be your #1 priority.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

27. Mar 2018, 11:55

The developers are working on fixing the problem kvm. I am assuming this is a difficult issue to fix and that is why it is taking awhile but I know they are trying. We will get your refunds to you as soon as a ticket is picked up by a Moderator. I do apologise for the delay.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aeris64
Shaman

27. Mar 2018, 14:28

I never even paid attention to what it cost... just went in. healed till my energy zeroed out and then shouted out to my clan for help - then healed some more as I got more energy till it was done. Guess I will have to start watching and see if I should have been getting some energy back each time :P
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

27. Mar 2018, 15:18

Aeris64 wrote:I never even paid attention to what it cost... just went in. healed till my energy zeroed out and then shouted out to my clan for help - then healed some more as I got more energy till it was done. Guess I will have to start watching and see if I should have been getting some energy back each time :P
Yes Aeris64, if you go over 800 energy you can send in a support ticket to get a refund. Start counting.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aeris64
Shaman

27. Mar 2018, 15:37

PetDragon wrote:
Aeris64 wrote:I never even paid attention to what it cost... just went in. healed till my energy zeroed out and then shouted out to my clan for help - then healed some more as I got more energy till it was done. Guess I will have to start watching and see if I should have been getting some energy back each time :P
Yes Aeris64, if you go over 800 energy you can send in a support ticket to get a refund. Start counting.

Ok I will. Is this mainly an issue for the Higher Level peeps or should even the lower levels be checking?

And from the other thread on it - I never "speed up the tree" - what would be the advantage of that for my Clan? I always figured, since it said it would increase the amount to heal the world tree to speed it up - that it wasn't worth doing. I mean, I could see speeding up my tree if we are going to fail healing the world tree in time but other than that - if it adds pts to the world tree - why do it - other than the reason I stated?

What do they mean when they say it benefits their Clan?
Help me understand PetDragon!! lol
~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~
Tylady
Cuddle

28. Mar 2018, 01:03

Hi Aeris64,

As for who should check tree healing's, I would say the lower levels would be okay unless they are not in a clan or in a smaller clan that may not be able to help as much. Once you are over I would guess 750 points, I would definitely start keeping tabs on what you are spending. It also depends if you spend lilies to swap your bonuses around to get the most out of the X3 bonus. If you can afford to do that then you could probably wait till a bit higher.

As for benefiting a clan to speed up your tree, other than you mentioned to help the world tree and help all of Magoia to get the +1 bonus, the only benefit I can think of would be if your clan is close to adding another member. As you need tree points to increase your members and then the more members you have can increase how many points to help on your clan members trees.

That's my best guess!!

Tylady
Cecili
Gardener

28. Mar 2018, 19:44

Aeris64 wrote:
PetDragon wrote:

Ok I will. Is this mainly an issue for the Higher Level peeps or should even the lower levels be checking?

And from the other thread on it - I never "speed up the tree" - what would be the advantage of that for my Clan? I always figured, since it said it would increase the amount to heal the world tree to speed it up - that it wasn't worth doing. I mean, I could see speeding up my tree if we are going to fail healing the world tree in time but other than that - if it adds pts to the world tree - why do it - other than the reason I stated?

What do they mean when they say it benefits their Clan?
Help me understand PetDragon!! lol
Since the trees are progressive, it is not by level. It is by length of time they have played. I have some lower level friends with monster trees because they have played consistently for a long time but with limited play time. It is super difficult for these people to heal their trees and damages their progress in the game even more than their limited play time does.

As to the speeding the tree, the players who pay water lilies to bring on tree healing ahead of schedule are making more tree points for their clan, which in turn increases the size of their clan faster, which increase the clan's ability to help with each others tree heals. You can find some info at the bottom of this page. http://magoia.wikia.com/wiki/Clans#Incr ... your_clan:

Personally, unless you are willing to invest a lot of water lilies long term, I think it isn't worth speeding the tree healing events. Your point demands for the heals have an extra penalty of I believe 10% increase in points and it is permanent. Every successive tree will be higher, even the normal ones. They do top out at 1300 required points, but it's not like that's a good number. LOL I suggested long (in game time) ago that they increase the point value of the higher level plants to compensate for the higher tree demands. It motivates you to unlock more gardens and more plants and lets the higher level players carry more of the burden of the heal more easily instead of relying completely on their clan (clan contributions vary wildly from clan to clan as far as I can tell). It also gives some of the solo players a hand. We don't have many but there definitely are some out there with no clan and high levels.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

28. Mar 2018, 23:14

I turned in a ticket on my last tree healing. It was responded to very quickly and my ENERGY over 800 was credited. However, The ticket also mentioned that I had needed to use water lilies in order to complete my tree. No credit was received for the 120 lilies used to purchase extra energy. I think this should be addressed as well.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

30. Mar 2018, 01:49

sweetpickles wrote:I turned in a ticket on my last tree healing. It was responded to very quickly and my ENERGY over 800 was credited. However, The ticket also mentioned that I had needed to use water lilies in order to complete my tree. No credit was received for the 120 lilies used to purchase extra energy. I think this should be addressed as well.
Again, I had not thought about this so thank you sweetpickles. I am so glad that our players let us know when things should be changed or improved. This will be given to the developers.
Aramina
Star Gazer

30. Mar 2018, 16:39

Alas, players are free to choose whether they use water lilies or not, so they are not and will not be refunded.
The idea was excellent though, but it has already been submitted and rejected by the management team
Good vibes and energies Image