FAQ's

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Icefairy2
Cuddle

10. Apr 2018, 22:54

wow, we got FAQ's
well done Aramina :)
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

11. Apr 2018, 04:53

Yes, Aramina is doing a great job on the FAQ.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aramina
Star Gazer

11. Apr 2018, 06:29

Thank you Icefairy, there is still a lot of work .. ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
Shelindo
Fearn

11. Apr 2018, 17:16

Ok it would have been if I knew the fact about the dragons food increase earlier on :(
Aramina
Star Gazer

12. Apr 2018, 11:45

Personally, in my own game, I realized it as soon as I had my second dragon, then my third.
You have to realize that as long as you do not have a small gold unicorne tree and a small gold cloud tree,, you only must to make one dragon at a time.
The best is to have as many trees as possible to be able to make 3 dragons regularly, and to be able to give fruits also in the ancestor grove.. ;)
but it takes a lot of time and patience to save water lilies...
Good vibes and energies Image
Beckett
Squishem

13. Apr 2018, 03:45

I don't know if this is useful for anyone, but this is how I do my dragons:

I only have a couple trees, so what I do is, I feed the Mama dragon the cloudberries for three dragon eggs. I feed energy to all of them, but fruit only to the first one. I know, I can't launch 3 dragons at a time this way, but if you have limited space for trees, and you don't have money to spend on water lilies, but you DO have energy, it works pretty well. This way, the energy meter fills up on the other two, and when the first one is launched, I use extra energy to hurry it up instead of waiting the 24 hours. Then I feed the lesser amount of fruit to the second one, and it's already on the next stage. It's not as fast as doing 3 dragons simultaneously, but it's a lot faster than just getting one egg at a time. And you end up with surplus fruit to save or use for the Ancestor Grove.