Rudeness

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

kvm
Squishem

1. Jul 2018, 08:36

I am really sick of seeing Aramina's rude comments here and in support responses. She needs to read what she writes, putting herself in the shoes of the person she's writing to.
Aramina
Star Gazer

1. Jul 2018, 09:09

As I said in my answer in your private message..
I just copied the message of Chuppa Chup to send it to you, I added the level of the garden, I made a mistake, it is lvl 15 and not 14 ... and I also added the link to the forum .. the rest of the message is entirely from Chuppa Chup ..
It seemed normal that you could receive your answer, since you said you do not receive them in your mailbox.
Plus, she tells the truth when she says you made a mistake. I did not know that telling the truth is rude.

Here are the prerequisites you have left in your book of goal, which are the prerequisites for level up the aqua garden to level 15.
The name was incremented by one point in your book of goal, but the requirements of lvl 15 were still in memory in the book of goal. This can be misleading as the requirements of the lvl 16 aqua garden are totally different.
This is a programming mistake, the book should show "goal achieved", as for plants...
You must delete the quests in the book of goals when goals are achieved.

And here are the real prerequisites to level up your aqua garden to level 16

You simply forgot to delete the completion of the lvl 15 garden in your book of goal, nothing more.
Good vibes and energies Image