july 4 forum game

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

5. Jul 2018, 16:44

i just want to say that yesterday's game was a lot of fun. it was right up my alley to learn new and different things about the world around me. i actually work with a man from Germany and the owners all speak German as well. it is interesting that here in AZ USA there are MANY people who speak German. i originally lived in NH USA and people spoke French Canadian... which i could see as the border was very close. while most people speak Spanish down here close to the Mexican border, the German was a huge surprise. it is, however, a large military area and most of the people have lived in Germany due to that fact. i have never been to Europe, but Germany seems to be such a beautiful and ancient country that it is one place i would definitely put on my bucket list and as my BFF down here says she wants to move back to Germany for a few years i may just get that chance sooner than i expected, and now i know where i would like to visit. thank you so much for that little game.
Callia
Forum Moderator

6. Jul 2018, 04:25

So glad you had fun with it! And you got a few places to put on your bucket list for when you visit Germany!!

Happy flying (to Germany) and may your bucket list be full of check marks soon!
Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.