just because :)

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

18. Sep 2018, 17:29

hello admins, moderators, support, and all. this is a just because. not a "you fixed something" or a "you gave us something"... this is just a spur of the moment, from the heart, sincere just because, for all of your hard work that you put in for our enjoyment. for the time you take to make things interesting, for being there for us, for having fun WITH us. this is a little note telling you how grateful i am for all of that. i hope you have a great day!
sweetpickles
Cuddle

18. Sep 2018, 22:47

It's so very nice to see your post. And you are so correct. So much has been done to improve the game for us. We should all be very thankful. :D
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Callia
Forum Moderator

19. Sep 2018, 02:48

On behalf of all the MODs, DEVS and Admins, thank you for the heartfelt appreciation and you are so very Welcome! It is always a boost to know that what you do is appreciated and makes a difference to other people! And we appreciate you, our players and participators also! You help us make Magoia better, more fun and you turn a game full of players into a Clan/Tribe, you inspire us to grow, without you we would not strive to improve as much as we do. Here's to keeping the good vibes growing and flying!
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
Rita G.
Gardener

19. Sep 2018, 04:04

I love this post! Thanks!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

19. Sep 2018, 11:03

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww gee thank you. We have fun thinking up the games. We scratch our heads sometimes trying to solve a players problem but we never give up. We thank those players who have to be patient while a problem is worked on. It is a pleasure because we have a great game and great players. Thank you so much for the kind words.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Eddard
Herb Witch

20. Sep 2018, 15:26

This made my day! Thank you so very much. :)
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Akitana
Squishem

21. Sep 2018, 17:49

Thank you so much

Akitana