deleting clan members

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Grammh
Dragonspider

23. Sep 2018, 21:48

I would love to see where we delete a clan member that has become inactive fixed. I do not like having to go to support everytime I need to delete someone. When you eventually get a reply from support, they always have questions, support does not seem to be able to comply with the request with the simple instuctions given. Normally this problem occurs with Pet Dragon. then my request just sits and nothing happens until I have to go to the time and trouble to make a 2nd request.
Developers, PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM.

Thank you for listening to my rant.

Grammh
Akitana
Squishem

23. Sep 2018, 22:43

Hello Grammh,

i am a new member in the Mod-Team and hope i can help you and fix the problem with your inactive Clanmembers.
Please give me a little time to get in contact with our programmers and tech-team,
as it seems that i do not have the rights or possibility to help you personaly.

Im sorry it is not fixed jet and i have to ask for your patience again.
I will tell you tomorrow, what i could find out and keep you posted.

sincerely
Akitana
Grammh
Dragonspider

23. Sep 2018, 23:05

Thank you Akitana...finally someone is listening

Grammh
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

24. Sep 2018, 08:22

Here are the 2 posts that I deleted as I thought that the Forum was no place for this type of comment but I realized I was wrong so I have reposted them.

Mazzify/Pet Dragon
If you want to stop letting me down, quit poaching my clan members......find your own and train them as everyone else does. You are not so
privledged that you do not have to follow the rules of the game. You never in any communication let me know that you had forwarded my
problem onto anyone. You continue to write back with stupid questions that you know the answer to just to annoy me. Go away, leave me and
my clan completely alone. Stop stealing members from my clan. Do not work on any of my tickets. I do not trust you in any way what so ever. Have I made my self clear???????

Grammh

I am very tired of my comments being deleted because Mazzify/Pet Dragon is afraid of everyone in this game knowing the truth about her, She has deleted my comments twice now. I will continue to post my thoughts everytime she deletes something. I have left her alone since she left my clan, unfortunately, she has not left me alone. As a moderater, she does not do anything with my reuest sent to support. Last week she was to hand off my request to someone else, today I sent in a 2nd request for the same item to be completed. She always says she responds...not to me, and no nothing goes to junk mail/spam.

STOP DELETING WHAT I SAY. I HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK MY MIND AND YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO DELETE MY THOUGHTS!!!!!

Grammh

I apologize for deleting these 2 posts Grammh.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

24. Sep 2018, 08:26

In my defence I have replied to all of Grammhs tickets and tried my best to help at all times.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Callia
Forum Moderator

24. Sep 2018, 08:59

1st - Support was always listening Grammh. Just as we have listened to others who reported the same issue with Clan Leaders who login using FB. No one has been given an answer yet as the Devs are the ones who must deal with this and this is stated several places on this forum. As Mods there are things we can fix and things we have to pass up to the developers - and then we wait (sometimes as impatiently as the players for an answer or fix).

2nd - Your ticket was passed up to Admin at our last support meeting following your request that PetDragon be removed from your ticket. The ticket system tracks tickets from the day they are sent in until they are closed either successfully or unsuccessfully and even then the information is in history to be looked back at.

3rd - The forum is not the place for this. If anyone has an issue with support personnel they should turn that information in to support and our Admin will deal with it. The forum is a place to interact, pass information and learn things.

On a personal note (this is only MY PERSONAL OPINION as a player): I think is very unkind and irresponsible of you to pass private and confidential information about another person on an open forum.

The forum is not the place to air your personal grievances and I request this subject be closed until our Admin is online in a few hours, at which time I will personally make sure he is aware of this post and your issues regarding your tickets, Grammh.

Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

24. Sep 2018, 09:36

I'm sorry to add to this but I just can't help myself. I am appalled that a player would be so mean as to divulge the anonymity of a Moderator. There must be a rule against this. It's wrong and should be punished severely. If it were me, I would seek revenge. Something mean and hateful as the action taken. Im sorry, but I am very upset that a person who has only tried to assist us in every aspect of this game should be forced to retire her position due to one bad apple. Grammh, May your plants all die with blight and your dragons eat each other. It would serve you right for being so unkind.

post script: §5. Information about the rules in relation to the moderator team

1. The moderator team is a voluntary team. Insults against the whole or parts of the team - including the forum team - will be punished in with the discretion of the responsible person. Leader of the moderator team is the super-moderator.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Esethielle
Gardener

24. Sep 2018, 10:24

Please, please ... stay calm ...

I understand Grammh's point of view that has a problem in the game for several months, and it's not resolved. She is angry and feels powerless to manage her clan until inactive players are removed from the clan.

What must be understood before criticizing a moderator is that they are only moderators, not developers.
The developers are the only ones who can change these kinds of problems, and if they can not do it now, they certainly have not found where the problem comes from to solve it ...

Grammh, there is no need to let off steam on Pet Dragon this way, despite your anger and your justified impatience, she is not responsible for your problem, nor responsible for its resolution.
And I'm sure she has passed on information to developers, as she has always done in the past.
It is also very unbecoming to have revealed the name of the Pet Dagon player, it is something that is not done and should not be done.

Forgemenot, please, stay calm too. :)
This forum has always been a place where we could talk calmly and freely about all our problems. It would be so nice that it stays like that, for everyone, do not you think?
Callia
Forum Moderator

24. Sep 2018, 10:40

This thread has been passed directly to a higher authority and is officially closed. Any additional threads regarding this matter will be deleted.

Administration has been advised and Eddard and the dev team will be contacting all players and staff members involved. We are all, of course, very concerned with this matter and will promise to investigate and take proper care with this matter.

Please, continue playing in the spirit of friendship, caring and cooperation that has always been the cornerstone of Magoia while this matter is resolved! Take the high road to your garden and keep your hearts and minds flying with dragons.

Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.