Retiring

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

24. Sep 2018, 08:14

Hi and sadly Bye

I just wanted to thank everyone for being so nice to me during my time as Moderator. I can no longer continue as a player has felt the need to post my real player name and also some nasty and very untrue things about me. I cannot moderate under these circumstances. I hope you all continue to enjoy the game and have fun and make some great friends.

So I guess it is time to let you know who Pet Dragon is/was..................Mazzify. The non techy old duck from Australia.

Pet Dragon may be gone but you are all stuck with Mazzify. So, lets send off dragons and plant out our gardens. Have fun and enjoy.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
sweetpickles
Cuddle

24. Sep 2018, 09:16

Personally, I am so very sorry to hear that you will no longer be one of our moderators. You have always tried so hard to answer our question and help us with our difficulties. You will be sorely missed. Now for the IDIOT person who spammed you. they should be banned from playing this game. That was vindictive, vengeful, and so very mean. I wish I knew who it was so I could avoid them at all costs. Some one of that calibre doesn't deserve the friendships that are built within this game.

Please don't let this get you down. I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way I do. I applaud you for putting up with all of us and I thank you for all the help and fun you provided.

(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Mel
Cuddle

24. Sep 2018, 09:53

I'm so sorry, I really appreciated you as a moderator here, but unfortunately I know the problem, which you describe only too well.
Really a pity that this must happen here and that some people are like them, but even these people will someday get the receipt for their actions.

The main thing is you get us as a player and does not let you down! :)
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Callia
Forum Moderator

24. Sep 2018, 10:44

This thread has been passed directly to a higher authority and is officially closed. Any additional threads regarding this matter will be deleted.

Administration has been advised and Eddard and the dev team will be contacting all players and staff members involved. We are all, of course, very concerned with this matter and will promise to investigate and take proper care with this matter.

Please, continue playing in the spirit of friendship, caring and cooperation that has always been the cornerstone of Magoia while this matter is resolved! Take the high road to your garden and keep your hearts and minds flying with dragons.

Callia
If you want to Conquer the World... You best have Dragons.