not really a fan of the new plant clicks

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

sweetpickles
Cuddle

16. Dec 2018, 10:49

I do understand what you have been saying. Sorry, but I just don't share your opinion. And I will never delete a friend because they are in a different time zone and there gardens are fully grown. If it reverts back to the old way I will be put back in the same position I have always been. Also please remember that you are talking to a person who is ranked 4th in League 11, not quite as high as you ranked 8th in League 2.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
karenrollins
Star Gazer

16. Dec 2018, 17:40

sweetpickles wrote:I do understand what you have been saying. Sorry, but I just don't share your opinion. And I will never delete a friend because they are in a different time zone and there gardens are fully grown. If it reverts back to the old way I will be put back in the same position I have always been. Also please remember that you are talking to a person who is ranked 4th in League 11, not quite as high as you ranked 8th in League 2.

it doesn't seem like you understand because i never mentioned going back to the old way and i never delete a friend because they are in a different time zone. i delete them when they don't play, don't plant new things, or leave their gardens empty. for some people if the person WAS in a different time zone that could be a factor if the garden was always only mature plants. the new way has taken care of that. i would rather rank lower because i don't need the dragon plants and that seems to be the only difference in leagues. i will never move from that position, and you will never move from your position, unless we use lilies to get more friend slots. you will always be in that spot. the only other way that would change is for someone else to buy more slots than you and move ahead of you. there is not other way to get out of your postiion . you are stuck there. i am stuck where i am. everyone is stuck where they are unless you spend lilies. i merely suggested that by clicking a new plant vs a mature plant you either get more bracelets or by clicking a mature plant you get a partial bracelet. that takes nothing away from people like you, because you can still click on mature plants, and for everyone who has friends who only have mature plants when they play, and it gives opportunity for everyone to also move ahead by having the chance to click on an immature plant for more bracelets to actually compete and move ahead. it's a win win for everyone... except for those who don't like competition. the other thing they can do is just completely remove the league altogether. no competition means no reason for a league. just give everyone the moon mice, plants and crystalsl. you can have an individual challenge... you must get so many bracelets on your own and you will earn whatever. as it stands the league is obsolete.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

16. Dec 2018, 22:43

I am done with this conversation. I'm tired of having my ability to "UNDERSTAND" Questioned. I'm tired of hearing about the whole kit and caboodle about the league and competition. No need to reply to this post. I have been playing this game since June 2016 and have rolled with each and every change. That will continue, regardless of changes until I become bored with it. But as far as this particular conversation, I am definitely DONE.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
mapi
Gardener

17. Dec 2018, 09:51

I think, that everyone who wants younger plants to be clicked, should plant longterm plants in the Aquagarden, possibly in two terms. The player who wants to optimize clicks should provide young plants in Aquagarden all the time. I tried to look at all gardens to click young plants, but there are most often the same plants all grown up. Losing time I must say.
Everyone can choose a strategy of growing plants in his own garden considering on habits of neighbors and his necessities.

I like the possibility to click on grown plants because I'm from Europe, lots of my neighbors are from Amerika. Thanks for that possibility.
Esethielle
Gardener

19. Dec 2018, 16:04

I think we have to look at this from a more general point of view, not from an individual point of view....

Regarding plants: This improvement allows all new players, which have plants that grow quickly, and which do not connect 10 times a day (like some of us) to be able to harvest more plants, because it allows their neighbours to click on more mature plants.

Regarding bracelets: it also allows new players, and all small level players, to collect more bracelets... which allows them to buy clothes/hair etc. more easily... which may have seemed inaccessible to them before (or extremely long and demotivating)

Regarding competition: after two years of playing on Magoia, I realized that many of the players here were sick... which gives them time to come often, harvest and plant... Some people can click every day at their neighbours', others can't, I'm one of them...
On the days I'm doing well, I'm in the first league... and when I'm not doing well, well, sometimes I'm in the 20th league and I don't complain about it, I deal with it... ;)
This gives the opportunity to all those who can click more to move up in the league classification, and that's fine.

If you want to increase your score in the friends league, you have the possibility to buy additional friends boxes, there are enough events on the forum to win more water lilies.. :D