costs too much and takes WAY too long

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

jburd1976
Horn Mole

13. Jan 2016, 02:20

It would be nice if the game prices for exchange as well as purchase were a little more realistic, they are outrageously priced and it takes too long to earn them in game, you just lost a guest. Sorry but contact me if the prices ever become a little more bearable. Game was awesome except for those complaints. :(
Ivy
Slobbering Octopus

24. Jan 2016, 03:39

I agree, it takes WAY too long to earn water lilies, and I am not going to pay money to play this game. I've been saving them up for almost two months to be able to afford a worthwhile fruit tree to be able to feed my dragons.
Eddard
Herb Witch

26. Jan 2016, 12:14

Hello,

thanks for the feedback.

We will talk about it and discuss solutions.

best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Spock
Squishem

13. Jun 2016, 13:16

I have only been playing a short time but feel this to be a valid complaint. I have tried many 'harvest' type games and think this one has a unique perspective but I also think that the developers need to realize that almost no one who understands what it happening will be agreeable to paying hundreds of dollars for any game of such limited scope.

I believe they would be better off to focus on "economy of scale". If you make the game easy enough to play and popular enough it is hard to resist playing, there will be enough players who are willing to pay real money for permanent benefits that they will be financially solvent.
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you understood that what you heard is not what I meant.