Tree Garden

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Lorelei3
Shaman

28. Mar 2019, 18:00

I really like this new garden !
I made free 32 fields from my Aqua Garden - where I kept the trees and the golden plants - so I can harvest more plants from now on.
Great job!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

29. Mar 2019, 02:53

not a fan. whereas you can only get rid of leaves and monsters with water lilies, which are hard to come by, or by having friends join magoia, i can see that i many never use any other space in this garden except for what is already empty.
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

29. Mar 2019, 03:29

i will fill up the 2 free spaces but it is rare that i water lilies free to get spaces. none of my friends play this sort of game as they all seem to go for the shoot and fast paced games
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Tylady
Cuddle

29. Mar 2019, 13:02

Agreed, not a fan of the execution, though really liked the idea and concept.
My new tree garden will only ever hold 2 trees. I do not buy lilies, so do not have extra to pay for the removal of the weeds and monsters. And I also do not have any friends that play games like this one. But it did free up a some spots for plants so that is helpful there, and I am just glad they put the 8 spots together so the trees fit.
phryenyght
Squishem

30. Mar 2019, 20:50

the new land is a nice idea but however, i doubt that i will be aquiring new areas to plant as i can't get any of my friends to play the game. all the friends i have are from people who are already playing the game.

i would have prefered another garden where could grow our regular plants. for some of the potions you need a ton of plants and it is rather time consuming to grow large amount of plants for a particular potion if one of those plants that may be needed takes 12-31 hrs to grow.
Tinker Bells
Squishem

31. Mar 2019, 18:06

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that you can chose to have your tree garden visible to your garden friends. Under the game settings on the last page you can click on the box and select save to let your garden friends see your tree garden. :D