Up to another level in gardens

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

sylvannaro
Shaman

22. May 2019, 16:40

When we want to advance to another level in gardens, the gardener asks us for a certain number of products. In the brewery I produced many types of potions, dusts and herbs to meet the gardener's needs. When I was near the end, surprise, the requirements changed! Is there a period of time when the gardener's requirements change if you do not hurry to meet them?
Tinker Bells
Squishem

22. May 2019, 17:33

Hi Sylvannaro, the items that the Gardener asks for to level up any garden stays the same. There are no time limits to give the Gardener the items he requires either. If your still having issues with this could you please send in a support ticket so we can help you figure out what is going on?
sylvannaro
Shaman

23. May 2019, 15:05

OK. I make a capture next time when the gardeners appear and I will watch to see if the requirements of the same garden level change...
Tylady
Cuddle

25. May 2019, 00:36

Slyvannaro, are you using your Book of Goals to track the gardener requirements?
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

26. May 2019, 09:25

sylvannaro wrote:When we want to advance to another level in gardens, the gardener asks us for a certain number of products. In the brewery I produced many types of potions, dusts and herbs to meet the gardener's needs. When I was near the end, surprise, the requirements changed! Is there a period of time when the gardener's requirements change if you do not hurry to meet them?
Every time you level up your garden the goals will change. They will not change until you have met all the requirements. If you are using the Book of Goals you need to delete and then refresh your garden level requirements each time you take your garden up a level.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.