healing the tree energy

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

8. Sep 2019, 17:33

i was not very happy with the response i received from the support team. my tree was sick. even on the first page is showed it took 947 energy. i thought "that's fine because i have my clan to help so i will be under 800" While my clan did help with healing my tree, and even used lilies, i still used 1097 energy to heal the tree for the first round to get 4 points. The last i heard, the maximum was 800 energy you are supposed to cap with on your own. that is 300 more energy than the max.
i let support know, gave them the numbers i used each time, including what it cost to swap, which went all the way to the 100 mark. this is the response i received:

Hello karenrollins

Thank you for your message, I am so sorry to inform you that refunds are no longer given for healing the Tree. There were updates awhile ago where it was made possible to save 200 energy in the energy chest. Also the Tribesmen give out more energy (up to 60) depending on levels. It must be around six months since any refunds have been given. I am so very sorry that I cannot help.
If you have any further issues please don't hesitate to contact us, sending hugs to your dragons.

now, as much as i appreciate the chest that lets me save 200 energy, this does not cover the additional energy i used, which was 300. also, the extra that the quests give out is minimal. i do not get 60 energy. i get 40 energy. the only reason i was able to heal my tree this time is that i have not been giving to the ancestor tree, i limited my dragon raising, and i got a bunch of energy from doing the forum games. unless i get more forum games that will give me ALOT of energy, i will not be able to heal my tree for the next session. i also will not be able to fight the monster in my aqua garden to upgrade my level 10 because it costs 25 energy for each shot at it.
not much frustrates me, but the energy problem does. it takes energy to do almost everything and not enough places to get it. i am tempted to not heal my tree the next time. it took all the energy i saved from the last time i had to heal the tree. saving 200 energy in the chest does NOT give you extra energy. for lower levels, it helps them to save over 200, but when your tree is costing 1100 energy to heal in addition to raising your dragons, fighting monsters, and giving to the ancestor tree, there just isn't enough to earn. mad face.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

9. Sep 2019, 01:13

Hi Karen,
I agree. The only thing that gets me through to date is that I receive the 60 energy from my tribesman and I get some number one places that also help. I am receiving 600 more energy that you because of that tribesman and it does make a huge difference. I am not sure how the 60 energy/40 energy was worked out but I will look back through the updates I have received, as I assume a reason was given but I have forgotten. I will get back to you.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

9. Sep 2019, 03:28

Thankyou Maz. healing my tree nearly wiped me out. i only had a bit left because i leveled up and got another 50, held back on leveling up a dragon, didn't put into the ancestor tree, got a bunch of energy from a forum game, and didn't fight the new big monster in my aqua garden for a a couple weeks. if it was money i would be living paycheck to paycheck, then borrowing peter to pay paul. i can only hope i get more forum games with more energy before the next one or healing it is not happening in the first 24.
Cikala
Gardener

9. Sep 2019, 09:24

I agree that the energy shortage is becoming a big issue. At one point I had over 10,000 energy saved up. Since the changes that has steadily been decreasing, and I now have less than 1,000. I will not be healing my tree next time around as it takes me well over 1,000. It took me over 200 energy to kill one small monster in my garden yesterday, and I still have 6 more of that monster to kill off. I just don't see enough of a benefit in healing my tree given the energy it costs, compared to keeping up on my dragon raising and killing monsters in my gardens. And I rarely use energy to speed up brewery products or things like that.