plant list after harvesting

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

12. Dec 2019, 17:46

every time i log in and go to harvest plants in whatever garden, as soon as i start to harvest there is a list that starts showing up in the left hand corner. i am ok with a list of what i just harvested and the amounts, HOWEVER when that log in happens and i do that first harvest, there is a continual list that keeps GOING AND GOING AND GOING of ALL the plants i have. not only is it annoying, but i also have to wait for it to stop before i can harvest or plant anything underneath it.
is is possible to have it either moved OUT of the garden planting area, or JUST have the plants that just got harvested show up and remove that list? i see no reason for it to even be there as there is always a list that shows what we harvest when we harvest them, but to show that LOOOOONG list that goes on and on and on of plants that i have is just ridiculous.
petty perhaps, but it really is annoying LOL
Tylady
Cuddle

13. Dec 2019, 14:21

Hi Karenrollins,

You can turn the option off completely in your settings. Go to settings, click the arrow over twice and it is under "Display Settings". Uncheck the box that says "Show feedbackboxes". Once you uncheck that they will stop all together.

I have tried it both ways and turned it back on. I just try to harvest all my gardens in a row starting with the one that has most of the gold plants, as it breaks those out individually as you mentioned and is the longest run part of the ticker tape! I just hope that by the time I get to the last garden and am ready to plant that the list is done.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

13. Dec 2019, 16:40

OH THANK;YOU!!!! i had no idea i had the option to do that! <3