login

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

20. Jan 2020, 07:08

each time i log in or click the flower to get into my garden after i have been away, there is a page that shows up before the game loads. it flicks very quickly and is just a bunch of words. i thought i caught a word or two and it almost looked like a forum page flashes right before the game loads. this has been happening for almost a week now.
Maleela
Shaman

20. Jan 2020, 09:33

Dear karenrollins Thank you for letting us know.
I'm not sure I have understood well -
Does this create a problem with your loging-in?
Can you still log in the game?
Does the game load all right?
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

20. Jan 2020, 17:19

the game loads correctly however there is some kind of flash of a page with many words or symbols on it. i do not know if it could be computer code for the game, which would be a bad thing for the developers to have that code flashing during login. someone with more technical know how could grab that and change things. it's something they should be aware of at least to find out what it is. for all i know it could be an email from one of them to another, but it happens every time and it never happened before the recent update and changes.
Maleela
Shaman

20. Jan 2020, 17:35

This is very nice that there is no actual issue in loading the game.

The rest shall be forwarded accordingly to the relevant Teams
Thank for letting us know

Topic moved under a fitting Topic
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

22. Jan 2020, 08:39

i was able to take a picture of the problem. when logging in or refreshing the page, i explained that there was a blip that happens. a page with many words shows up. i do not know if it is the same page each time, but videotaping the log in and then capturing the moment and cropping the video gave me a photo of what is appearing. i am sending it to support.

i don't know why you put this under complaint. it is a problem when loading the page. it is some kind of bug in the system. either way, i'm sending the photo to support
Eddard
Herb Witch

22. Jan 2020, 10:49

Hi karenrollins,

thank you, we already forwarded it to the developers, they will take care of it.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."