Brewery

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cikala
Gardener

24. Jan 2020, 06:23

For the last week or so, I've noticed an inconsistency in behavior when brewing potions. I've been brewing a lot of fire potion 1's. Normally, when I complete a potion, then click on the cauldron to start brewing another, the right side of the book is blank and I have to select fire potion 1 again. But sometimes, fire potion 1 is already selected on the right side. I don't believe I'm doing anything differently, and have no idea what causes one behavior over the other, so I posted this in problem report due to the inconsistency. It would actually be nice if the previously brewed potion was always selected automatically. :D
Maleela
Shaman

24. Jan 2020, 12:55

Hello Cikala

Thank you for writing to us on the issue that you noticed - which will be forwarded accordingly,
but I haven't quite understood of what you report - is your game obstructed?
Do you face a problem in selecting or ordering in the brewery?
Is it just an annoyance?
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
Cikala
Gardener

25. Jan 2020, 01:13

Well, it's an annoyance in that the game doesn't behave the same way every time. That would indicate a bug in the programming. Is the last potion you brewed intended to be automatically selected when you go to brew another? That would be a great feature if it was, but it's not doing it all the time, only occasionally. Whether it is intended or not, the fact that it's not behaving consistently is a problem.
Maleela
Shaman

26. Jan 2020, 13:34

Does it still occur now??

Have you tried clicking on the Tab again to refresh the page?

As, here:

Cikala
Gardener

28. Jan 2020, 00:13

I think there is a misunderstanding here. I intended this to be more of a bug report for the developers. It does not hinder my gameplay, I don't need assistance with this issue, other than maybe an answer to which behavior is intended. It would actually be quite nice if it ALWAYS pre-selected the last potion, herb or powder you made, but to my knowledge that isn't supposed to happen, so the fact that it does sometimes is weird.
Maleela
Shaman

29. Jan 2020, 19:46

OK, so good that there is no prob to your game-play, and that you're in need of no assistance in this respect!

As for our Devs, I'm certain that they will love to hear of your considerations and suggestion! :)

Magoia-Greetings,
Maleela