Frustration

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Paizw
Squishem

24. Jan 2020, 10:14

Hello!

For all this last period that I have started playing Magoia, I have been coming in daily, and I have enjoyed it immensely.
I have played other browser-games in the past, but gave them up when wars and violence was introduced in the game.
We have enough of it in Real-Life, I thought, no need to having this while I like to relax in my game.

So eventually, I found Magoia & as I said above I'm absolutely pleased & happy with the game,
as well as with the general environment ...
But Only until recently with the latter

I have repeatedly received (by one and the same person) circular mails of exhortion and urging to come over at the forum and complain
and I do see excessive complains and negativity being thrown on the forum all the time, by the same

So far, I have enjoyed coming to the forum
for getting information on the game, for playing at the extra games which always give goodies as rewards, passing time while waiting for some plant or brew to be ready, and the like.
Of course, I too have written when/if something is creating trouble in the game, or is dysfunctional, etc
and it's very interesting when somebody else adds an opinion to something, which can also be educating, regarding the game.
But all this excessively unnecessary nagging and complaining for the sake of it, is just ruining my Magoia experience
& I will consider it sertiously on my next steps, if this situation keeps going on
Just saying!
Maleela
Shaman

2. Feb 2020, 15:46

Dear Paizw hi!

Your post has been deeply read and felt
& hope that things may be sorted out the soonest

If there's anything that I can help with, please do not hesitate to make the contact

Magoia Greetings to you,
Maleela
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!