reduction of energy and crystals in quests

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

1. Feb 2020, 16:25

a few months ago when i leveled up, iam currently at level 349, my crystals and energy from quests went up. i cannot remember the amount of crystals, but i am pretty sure in was in the 15 or 16 thousand range. the energy i am sure of .... it went up from 40 to 43.
at the end of dec my internet was out for 3 days. since i have been playing, i have never missed a day. when i came back, my energy and crystals had dropped from 43 to 41. i first thought it was because of a few days of not playing. not only did the number never go up, but on jan 7, it went back down again to 40 and my crystal number also diminished.
i asked the question on the forum as to whether i did something that caused it or if it was supposed to work that way, and if it does work that way, what creates the addition or subtraction of energy and crystals for the quests. it's been a month and no answer so now i am making it a complaint.
others that are my level had energy and crystal boosts and have not had a reduction. i don't know what happened, but i think the updates may have been part of the problem. either way it seems to be a glitch and i need to have it corrected and the loss of energy and crystals from the past month and a half returned.
Maleela
Shaman

1. Feb 2020, 20:02

Dear karenrollins hi

We are sorry to see that your issue which you [sic] 'now make it a complaint' continues to be on.
This same complaint has been already received in the form of a Ticket to Support, at about the same time you wrote here,
to which a reply has already been sent to you.
Admin-Office hours are Monday to Friday 9 - 5, and usually not open during the weekends.

Each and every player's issue is being dealt with as much care as it is humanly possible by our Teams,
and, when there is a problem, it usually is resolved as soon as this is possible.

Writing on the same issue, many times and in every place that Magoia enables you to cannot bring any faster results;
it just keeps the Teams more busy replying to the messages, instead of using their time in a more creative and constructive manner.

I wholeheartedly wish the issue with the goodies that are given by the Quests, be resolved the soonest and best way possible.

Magoia-Greetings,
Maleela
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

2. Feb 2020, 04:27

thanks for your reply however, my first post was not a problem or complaint. it was a question and posted under the heading "QUESTIONS". i never sent a support ticket out and was merely wondering what was going on.
since it was a month since my question, if it was NORMAL for that to happen, an answer would have been very quick. since NO answers to a mere question was given after a month, then i am assuming there IS a problem.
ALL players in Magoia have been informed that if there is a problem, log it under problems or complaints AND put in a ticket.
Are you telling me now that this is no longer the case? that if we just ask a question and don't get an answer that automatically you send it off as a problem? because if so, no one ever mentioned that. i have seen nothing informing us of that change. normally we receive something from admin if they get our issue and are working on it and i never saw anything about them working on what i posted as a question, therefore assumed it was just in limbo as a random question. since i put in a trouble ticket, i have heard back from them and you as well in my email. this tells me that now they are privy to a potential problem.
just so you know, this was written only twice here on the forum, not "many times"... not "every single place". originally as a mere question, and as that generated nothing, as a complaint or problem like we are supposed to PLUS the ticket ... like we are supposed to. for some reason your reply seems to indicate you are annoyed that i have now introduced this as a problem instead of just a simple question. to me, and others, a question and a problem in the forum are two entirely different things. and i have been urged to report it as a problem and not just a question AND put in the ticket ....like we are supposed to, so i do not understand your apparent annoyance
karenrollins
Star Gazer

2. Feb 2020, 16:53

i want to thank TYLADY for suggesting a possible cause....
if you did not heal your tree in the first 24 hours after you got a bump up, then there may be a reduction in energy? although i don't understand the drop in crystals, but perhaps that answer could be a place to start looking.
Eddard
Herb Witch

11. Feb 2020, 11:59

Hi everyone,

the developers told me, that the energy get's reduced when you don't heal your tree in the first chance or don't heal it at all.
It should increase after you keep healing your trees consistently.

It's said to be the same with the Crystals.

Sorry that it took us so long to find out.
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."