The Clans Event

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Lorelei3
Shaman

30. Nov 2020, 17:02

It's a nice surprise, I really enjoy it, I find it funny and it's a very good way to interact with other clans members.
A small tutorial could be very helpful in the beginning, but eventually we all managed to realize what is about.
Edit: I've just found the tutorial :D , it's a good one, it explains also the rewards system.

Congrats to the ones who designed this event and also made it happening !
Eddard
Herb Witch

1. Dec 2020, 11:29

I'm really glad you like it and that the tutorial is explaining things well :)

I wish you all much fun with the new event!
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

2. Dec 2020, 16:46

i agree. it is more fast paced and i like the idea that we can interact with another clan. it is a fun "game in a game"!
the two questions we are working on that were not specific in the tutorial.... i think we found out that the points put into the elements will give individuals the bonus and not the clan, so each individual can choose what they want to do with the points. what do the points for each player do for the individual during the game as far as contribution goes? there was nothing that explained individuals points yet they are listed, which is why i assumed they mean something.
also, for the happy maker points... does each individual get those points to use or are they in a bank, and each time one player uses them, the number reduces for the clan until they are restocked?
Mara Ver'dusk
Fearn

2. Dec 2020, 22:48

I can tell you that the Happy Maker points are distributed on an individual basis - so it does not affect the Clan.

I would also like to say that our Clan is about evenly split on how the Element Spirit points work.

About half feel that the points are for the entire Clan and when assigned, will apply to the entire Clan.

The other half feel that the points are assigned on an individual basis to apply towards their own Gardens & Brewery. We have been able to determine that each player has a different number of Element Spirit points.

Would someone please confirm How the Element Spirit points work? To the entire Clan as a whole? Or to each individual player to assign to their Gardens & Brewery?

Thanks Much :)

Mara'
karenrollins
Star Gazer

3. Dec 2020, 01:39

we have discovered that the points showing for individual players will give them personal points for elements.
the points for elements are for the individual player. you can put the points into the brewery or plants, speeding up all of a certain element, or you can choose a specific plant or brew to speed up.
the boost is permanent. you can choose what to do after the game is over by going into the event center and clicking on the slug.
Eddard
Herb Witch

3. Dec 2020, 16:56

You people are just too fast for me to answer. You find out the things before I even get a chance to write. Not bad :D

Let me know if there are any more open questions!
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

4. Dec 2020, 00:36

LOL we still love you Eddard LOL