clothes covering plants

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

16. Dec 2020, 17:49

i went into a friend's garden and it took an extra second for the dress and accessories to load up. i noticed a plant that needed one more click to finish, but when the dress loaded the entire plant plus the indicator that there was another click to finish it were covered up. i was able to finish the plant but had to click the area blindly. i'm sure that the player changed the dress after someone started the click on that plant, otherwise you wouldn't even know it was there.
i don't know what the developers can do about it at this point, but just something to keep in mind when creating new clothing or accessories. perhaps allowing plants in that area to overlap any of those things on the avatar?
Eddard
Herb Witch

17. Dec 2020, 10:08

Hi karenrollins,

could you please send me a screenshot of this situation so I can take a closer look at it?

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

18. Dec 2020, 08:45

the clothing was changed, but i can tell you which item it was.... there is a dress 2nd page on the clothing in the hut for 6000 bracelets to unlock and the initial picture of it is blue with white fur or feathers in the middle of it. the plant was hidden, along with the number of clicks left, by the bottom right of the dress as it fans out.
Eddard
Herb Witch

22. Dec 2020, 17:27

Thanks a lot, I'll take a closer look at it :)
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

26. Nov 2021, 17:09

This situation still has not been resolved. and now with more accessories in the hand, bigger clothing, and items on the ground, there is more opportunity to have a monster or plant covered. a person will put a click on a plant and if the owner of the garden changes the avatar, the click remains incomplete, or if it is a monster, they are stuck with one their friends don't see and cant remove.
ChupaChups
Dragonspider

27. Nov 2021, 17:43

I see, I'll pass it on and see if we can do something to make the plant more visible at this point.
I won't promise anything, but the technicians will look at it.
Best regards

ChupaChups