Infested tree

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Buffy
Horn Mole

4. Oct 2021, 05:58

This time it cost way too much energy to heal my tree even with the help of my clan :cry: it was over 1000 energy!! :o
Eddard
Herb Witch

7. Oct 2021, 15:16

Hi Buffy,

thanks for your message, that's really unfortunate. Sometimes this can happen though. Nonetheless, we are investigating this case and see if the Tree Event needs to be rebalanced.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

30. Oct 2021, 05:34

Buffy, it has been noticed that the faster you heal your tree, the more energy and plants it will cost to do so the next time until you max out. it doesn't even matter your level.
i was around 2000 energy with clan help and lilies when i was in the 200 level. it was brutal. the best thing to do is to allow the clock to run down as far as possible and still get your first opportunity in. IF you do not do it on the first try, what happens is you will have less of a gift from the quest givers. for example, if you were getting 60 energy, it will go down to 50... and it does not just fly back up to the 60 the next time you heal on one try..... it GRADUALLY goes back up... so you are losing ALOT of energy if you do not heal in the first time. all the other quest giver gifts are reduced as well.
i wish i had known about all of that when i first came in the game. it would be nice to have a beginners manual, but since we dont, some of the more experienced players are very willing to offer tips and help others understand what is going on with the game.