Reduced Rewards

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

kvm
Squishem

21. Oct 2017, 14:32

I find it very frustrating that our rewards keep getting reduced. The latest two examples:
1) We were promised that the seasonal events would yield 10 flowers per basket. That was true for the first event after the promise, but it was reduced to 4 on the second. I received no response from support when I sent in a message about it.
2) When we fell short for the latest world tree, instead of rolling it forward for a new cycle to finish up that healing (that we could finish relatively quickly to get our extra yield), a whole new cycle was started. This makes it so that it has been almost 4 months since our last 5 day extra yield instead of about 2 months. Also, no response was sent from support once I clarified the concern. I did receive a response at first that had nothing to do with the actual concern I expressed.
Aramina
Star Gazer

21. Oct 2017, 18:03

KVM, I deduce that it must be KimVM, i'm right ?
First of all, hello, politeness is the least of things

Well, know that I was re-reading all the messages to the support to find yours, I did not take long because there are few complaints not closed, about the world tree, your message is 40 days old:
Eddard kindly replied that we reduced the amount of tree points that you need for the next World Tree Event. Also our developers are looking for a permanent solution for that. He also warned the developers and had no solution from them for the moment. He however relaunched them last week.
But I will, tomorrow morning, talk to Eddard again, he can contact the developers as soon as possible to try to solve this problem.

For your other concern, I had to look in closed messages.

- A message 82 days ago about a player's name, there was an answer from Eddard
- Another message 91 days ago about the different time zones used. There too Eddard replied.
- One more, 94 days ago, where you say you could not do your daily quests and you never have an answer. Eddard replies that he did it every time and asks you if you checked your spam folder
- There are 117 days you say you never have an answer, Eddard tells you that he sent you a private message in the game and asks you if you received it, and still sent an answer by email.
- 120 days ago you reported that one of your friends can not connect via Facebook. There it is Arkan who answers you, he apologizes for the inconvenience explains to you that there were big problems of server, and gave you 35 water lilies in compensation.
- 126 days ago, you ask for the return of your winter and autumn flowers that have disappeared, here Eddard explains that this is not possible because it is related to the spring event.
- 143 days ago, you explain that you have a bug with the shovel crashes everything, Eddard apologizes and tells you that it is soon solved by the developers.
- 163 days ago, you still know a problem with ancestor grove, you got an answer from Arkan
- 173 days ago, you talk about a problem of a member of your clan, it is Arkan who answered you.
- 180 days ago, you talk about a member of your clan who lost his status "vacancy", Arkan answered you and put him back in vacancy mode

That's it, I've looked at everything over the past year, and I do not see anywhere that there was a subject to receive 10 flowers per basket.
But I do not doubt that Eddard will be kind enough to give you an answer, here, on the forum .. so that you can be able to read it :)

I admit that I did not think to read as many messages from you, you are very prolific :)

And I understand your frustration if on your side you did not receive answers, they were nevertheless sent each time
I advise you, for the next time, to post on the forum, you will be at least sure to read the answer without problem. And I'm really sorry you worried about that.(and think about looking at your spam folder too)

And if your problem is private, I advise you still to make a message to the support, you explain that you do not receive the answers, and you request a response by private message in the game, or better by private message in the forum ^^

Best regards
Good vibes and energies Image
kvm
Squishem

27. Oct 2017, 10:14

WOW! The way you criticize your customers while praising your coworkers makes me think you have no idea what “customer service” actually means.

I’ll start with your comment on politeness. I have reviewed numerous posts in the forum and not found any customers (I did not read all the posts, of course, but I read quite a few) that started their messages with “hello,” yet you thought it appropriate to chastise me for not starting that way…again I say, “WOW!”

I’m going to go in the order of the messages, as that would follow the logical timeline and (hopefully) make it clear how things have progressed (or not progressed due to lack of assistance). Unfortunately, due to the way your system is set up, I cannot actually access the messages I sent to support, so I will have to work from memory and your responses:

The first message I remember sending was regarding the extremely high cost of fruit for the ancestors’ grove right after it got started. I have since learned that the larger the clan, the higher the cost. I have found nothing anywhere in the game or on the forum that explains this.

The message you refer to about what you quoted as “vacancy” mode from “180 days ago,” was actually VACATION (or holiday) mode and my clan member that was put into red status was put back into the yellow status of holiday mode after I sent the message. However, all of their friends were removed from their friends list and that was not fixed. [Note: If you’re going to quote me, you should actually make sure you get it right.]

The “problem of a member of your clan” to which you refer from “173 days ago” was that you put her back into red status after it was fixed a few days before (see the previous paragraph). It was fixed again after I sent that message. Her friends were never fixed for her. She had to send out all new friend requests when she got back.

I would really like to see the post about the ancestor grove from “163 days ago,” but it was probably that I had received no response from the prior message.

The message from “143 days ago” regarding the shovel had nothing to do with crashing and has not been addressed in any way. The link to use the premium tool “plant all” is blocking a spot in the honey garden (as I explained in that message). I cannot plant or harvest in that spot as the computer will not allow me to click it (it always acts like I clicked the shovel, instead). I have seen that other players are either leaving that spot empty or have planted trees so that part of the tree is in that spot. I have since done the latter. This is a problem that the devs need to address.

With regard to the winter and autumn flowers that disappeared (message from “126 days ago”), we paid for those flowers. They should not have been removed from our inventory. Also, the announcement from the game that addressed the changes for the spring event said nothing about removing the old ones from our inventory. About this time, I realized that the email I have in the game (from when I started playing) is no longer an email I can access (yahoo support could not fix the problem and told me to start a new account, so I did). I updated my email address in facebook, but the game will not allow me to do so. I started including my current email address in the messages and asking that responses be sent to that address. I have received NO email from this game at my current email address.

The message regarding the inability to connect via facebook from “120 days ago” was not for a friend. I play through facebook and was referring to the fact that I could not connect. I have also recommended that you add a support link to the login page so that I can report it to you when I am unable to connect (as well as all other facebook users). When we can’t log in through facebook, we are often sent to the login page for the game. Since we play through facebook, we have no login password, so cannot access the game. Since there is no link to support on the login page, we cannot contact support to report the problem. I never saw an increase of 35 water lilies (that you say Arkan gave me) and I keep track of them very closely.

At the time of the message about not ever receiving an answer from “117 days ago,” I explained the email situation (the new email account and my inability to access the old email account) in the message I sent (actually, I have explained it several times), and specifically requested that I be answered through the in-game message system, which Eddard did. Due to the fact that I had not received any prior answers, I then restated the issues to Eddard through the in-game message system. He fixed some, told me why he couldn’t fix others and ignored the rest (his reply simply did not address some of them). Any email messages sent to me after this date are clearly an attempt to make it look like they are trying to address the issue while knowing I will not receive the message.

The one where I could not do my daily quests from “94 days ago” was in regards to another problem when I could not log in to facebook for several hours. No in-game message was sent and no message was sent to my correct email address.

There were actually several message about “91 days ago” regarding the time zone. Eddard did answer it and I was able to help him understand what the problem was (the times throughout the game were messed up for a while there and they did not know how to fix it as they did not understand what was happening). During this process, I received a couple of rude responses from Arkan, which I reported to Eddard. Due to the use of different time zones in the game and the announcement regarding our "gift" of extra yield, I missed out on some of that time. That was not addressed.

The message from “82 days ago” regarding the players name was to point out that someone is trying to use the “f-word” as their game name. Not something I would want my young children seeing. They are still using that name.

I’m assuming the messages you don’t reference are because they went directly to a support person through the in-game message system. Regarding the 10 flowers per basket, I sent that to Eddard as an in-game message. Here’s what I said on September 19th:
According to the announcement on May 24th:
"For the season-events: You now obtain 10 flowers instead of only one. But the flowers will now vanish after they have been harvested."
However, it is only giving 4. There has been no announcement that this has changed, yet it has. I'm getting increasingly frustrated. For some reason, our rewards are constantly being reduced, with no explanation. When I contact you about it, you don't answer certain questions of mine (like the new world tree instead of time to finish the old one). We should have 5 days of extra yield (it should have started about a week ago and we should be getting 10 fall flowers for each trade-in on leaves instead of 4. These things need to be fixed.

I received no response.

I see numerous instances of messages from customers (players) on this forum where I understand exactly what the customer is explaining and yet the response they receive has nothing to do with the problem. That is the case with my message to Eddard regarding the world tree. While I agree that the number of healpoints was reduced, that is not the issue to which I was referring. As I stated in my first posting here and in messages to both him and support, when we fell short for the latest world tree (about 45 days ago), instead of rolling it forward for a new cycle to finish up that healing (that we could finish relatively quickly to get our extra yield), a whole new cycle was started. What has always happened in the year plus that I have been playing this game is that if we failed to heal the world tree in the 60 days we are allotted to do so, we would get additional time. So, for example, if it was 50 healpoints short, then we would get another 60 days to gain those 50 healpoints. When we finished those remaining 50 healpoints, we would get our extra yield. That way, it would take us longer than 60 days, but at least we would still get extra yield about every two months (sometimes less, sometimes more). This time, for some reason and without notification, a completely new cycle was started, meaning that it will now be almost 4 months before we may or may not get extra yield. I was out of town, so am unsure of exactly how many healpoints we were short, but I heard it was about 12. However, instead of the next cycle being for 12 healpoints, it jumped to over 2000, which was subsequently reduced to about 1700. That’s still not fixing the problem. It should have been 12!

I do agree with you that Eddard has always been friendly and polite when he responds. It would be nice if you tried to follow his example in that respect.
Aramina
Star Gazer

27. Oct 2017, 10:56

Hi kvm

I am sorry, I did not mean to criticize you, I just wanted to show you that you had answers to all your messages ...
After, I do not know if your problems of the time have been solved or not. I am moderator only for two months ...
Indeed, it's a long list of problems and if, as you say, they have not been resolved for the most part, it's a big problem ...
And I apologize if in my way of doing I hurt you, it was not my intention, but I was never rude to you ... it's not in my habit and I do not intend to start today :)

I would like to know if currently, you still have reception problems with your email.
Or if you prefer that we talk about your problems here, it is at your convenience.

As for the prizes, which you find more and more reduced, I am not old enough in the game to know if they have been modified or not, moreover it depends on the developers and their boss, and not of we (moderators) we can not ask them to increase them if they have decided otherwise.

As for the tree of the world, it is currently 1659 of 1717, still 18 days 15h 40 mn, it is not only for your clan, it concerns all the members of all the clans.
Each healed tree in each clan increments the total of what has already been healed for the tree of the world
I just checked it :)
So stop worrying about that, a single clan could never heal 1717 points in such a short time ;)
If the tree world is treated before the deadline, all players (active players) have the bonus "increased harvest for 5 days"
If it is not treated, no one has the bonus, and the tree leaves for a turn... reset, and we start again for 1717 points to heal

Best regards
Good vibes and energies Image
kvm
Squishem

28. Oct 2017, 11:14

I appreciate your response and apology.

If, as you say, the moderators have no say in the area of reduced rewards (and I'm sure that's true), then who does? Who do I contact about this issue to try to resolve it?

Also, I have been playing this game for over a year. I know how the world tree works. I also understand that since you've only been playing it for 2 months, you would not have had experience with the way it worked before the last tree healing failed as it has been several months since that has happened. I'm sure some of the moderators and/or support staff (and the devs) would understand. How do I get my message to someone who has been around long enough to understand that? And it would be great if they fixed it (and gave us the additional days of extra yield that we were shorted due to the change).

My biggest frustration with all of this is that the rules keep changing with no notification and these changes are not for our (the customers') benefit. There have been a few changes that have been good (like the 10 flowers per basket in the spring event) that we were notified about, but then they reduced that for the summer event with no notice and no reason given.

I appreciate you trying to help. I have supplied Eddard with my correct email address, but I guess he can't change that info for me any more than I can change it for myself. I assume it has to do with the facebook interface, since I play through facebook. That is something that should also be fixed. I should be able to edit my info in the game.
Thanks,
Kim
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

29. Oct 2017, 06:15

Thank you for your response and your information. It is very helpful. I am sure that now Eddard has your email all your questions will be answered.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!