We need more players

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Grammh
Dragonspider

3. Jan 2018, 00:01

What are you doing, if anything, to bring more players into the game? We have space to add 3 more clan members right now, but there is no one to fill those spaces with. As the clan continues to heal our trees the first time round, we will be increasing our empty slots.
That means we will never get any higher in the leagues than we already are. So, do you have any suggestions?

Grammh

The answer given has not satisfied me. Am I wasting my time continuing to play this game as there are not enough people to fill our empty slots. When and how will you be bringing new people into this game?
Last edited by Grammh on 5. Jan 2018, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
Grammh
Dragonspider

5. Jan 2018, 08:26

Is anyone going to answer me?????

Grammh
Esethielle
Gardener

5. Jan 2018, 08:35

I think they have no answer to that ..
The game is referenced, it is also available via facebook, so accessible to a very wide audience.
The problem is that most new players stop playing shortly after level 6
We should find something that keeps them wanting to play, and that's the hardest thing....
Aramina
Star Gazer

5. Jan 2018, 09:25

Hello,

For the facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/magoiagame/

Already, it seems essential to me that the facebook page is in English, for a access to a wider public, whereas at the moment it is in German, thus limited to a smaller public, with some rare publications in English.

Then, it would take more responsiveness of the team that deals with this page, because a publication every ten or fifteen days is not enough to attract new players.
It gives the impression that the game is a bit abandoned...
It should also be more responsive to questions from users, do not answer 24h later (for example)

This is only my personal impression, I do not know the opinion or the possibilities of the developers on these points
Good vibes and energies Image
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

7. Jan 2018, 02:35

A relative of mine has recently started playing this game and one of the biggest issues I see is the number of plants required in the quests. Most players can only get to the game once or twice a day and with new players they have very limited places to plant, yet the quests can require 30 Yellow Lampion, 30 Aqua Mushroom, 30 Aqua Bindweed and 30 Air Bindweed. This is ridiculously high when new players may only have 20/30 planting spots, unless the player can be on the computer for hours and to be honest a lot of players cannot do this so frustration causes them to give up. I think this is a major reason why so many new players give up at levels 5 through to about 20. I know this is what my relative is thinking.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Icefairy2
Cuddle

20. Jan 2018, 01:40

and it would be helpfull if we would have FAQ's to all the different aspects of the game, like in the german forum.
Beginners have no way to get easy into the game, unless they ask. It would be realy good ( after over 2 years ) to describe the game in the FAQ's for new players
just compare the german forum with the english one
https://forum.magoia.de/viewforum.php?f ... 8f98262a3e
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

20. Jan 2018, 07:02

Icefairy2 wrote:and it would be helpfull if we would have FAQ's to all the different aspects of the game, like in the german forum.
Beginners have no way to get easy into the game, unless they ask. It would be realy good ( after over 2 years ) to describe the game in the FAQ's for new players
just compare the german forum with the english one
https://forum.magoia.de/viewforum.php?f ... 8f98262a3e
I didn't translate but I see what you mean. Some of this can be done with posts already on the board but with some organisation and then we list the FAQs that haven't been covered.The German Forum seems much more organised. I agree and thank you IceFairy2.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!