Wheel of Fortune Hearts

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

sweetpickles
Cuddle

26. Jun 2021, 10:40

I have accumulated 12 hearts from the Wheel of Fortune. However, there is no way I can use them as my tree garden is completely cleared. Are they usable anywhere other than the Tree Garden?
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Eddard
Herb Witch

30. Jun 2021, 10:20

Hi sweetpickles,

thanks for your message.
Unfortunately, at the moment they don't have any other purpose than clearing out the Tree Garden.
We have a couple of ideas in the back of our heads but nothing too fancy yet.

I have forwarded your question and reminded the developers to maybe think about a quick solution.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
sweetpickles
Cuddle

6. Jul 2021, 23:08

Thanks for the reply. Was not sure it was received. The forum sure isn't like it used to be. Oh well. My current count is now @ 13 hearts and no place to use them. what a waste.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
sweetpickles
Cuddle

7. Aug 2021, 01:17

I currently have 17 hearts that are absolutely unusable to me. As the developers seem to be dragging their feet to come up with another use for them I was wondering if you could possibly swap them out for puzzle pieces (which are also available on the wheel of fortune)? I can still use puzzle pieces and that would be nicer then sitting on 17 unusable hearts won on the wheel of fortune. Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Eddard
Herb Witch

9. Aug 2021, 15:16

Hi sweetpickles,

I've asked my bosses if I'd be allowed to do that. Unfortunately, the answer was no.
It looks like we just have to wait and hope these hearts will have more use soon.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."