Helping friend's Garden

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

LisaMae
Squishem

23. Nov 2017, 16:20

This discussion has come up in our clan and I searched thru the forum but really wasn't able to get the answers I was looking for.
FIrst: if you click to aid a plant that requires 4 or more and your only able to aid it three time, what happens if it doesn't get that fourth aid?
Second: why do people insist on only click once on three different plants when they come in to help their friends garden, it doesn't make since to leave three plants needing three more clicks versus one needing one click or two click depending on what it needs?

These are just things first a want to know and second hear others ideas on why it happens.
Thank you
LisaMae
Aramina
Star Gazer

23. Nov 2017, 16:51

Hi Lisamae

FIrst: if you click 3 time to aid a plant that requires 4 and if it doesn't get that fourth aid you don't have +1

Second: there are several possibilities

or there are several people at the same time in your garden who click on different plants ... and there you will have several plants with just one click less

or a person clicks on 3 different plants, it's too often in my opinion ... and we do not know why

however, you only have to hope that the following players will finish clicking on the started plants
Good vibes and energies Image
LisaMae
Squishem

23. Nov 2017, 18:37

Arimina
Thanks for the confirmation to my first question as that is what I figured but it is always nice to get confirmation.

As to the second part of my question, it was more of a wanting to know how others go about helping gardens.

For myself I help anyone's plants that are short of being completed first aka has a number on it, then go after friend monster if are in the garden and final what ever is available to click on after that.

I am really glad we no longer have to mark tree an gold plants for our friends to help so they can help them at anytime.

LisaMae
sweetpickles
Cuddle

24. Nov 2017, 11:19

This is my order of clicks to help friends.
1) Monsters, when present, will always get my 3 clicks.
2) Regular plants. The ones needing 1 or 2 remaining go first followed by whatever regular plant remains. If a garden has no clicks yet, I start with the highest number of clicks required (4, 3, 2, 1).
3) I click on trees and golden or higher plants only as a last resort. Unless the person you are helping is on line, the extra plant might expire before they have a chance to harvest it, therefore wasting the effort.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Cikala
Gardener

30. Nov 2017, 08:02

I order my clicks a little differently.

#1 Any plants that have been clicked already but aren't done yet.
#2 Other plants with priority given to shorter growth time/less clicks needed.
#3 Trees, followed by gold or higher plants
#4 Monsters
Esethielle
Gardener

30. Nov 2017, 08:58

my clicks order

-1 All plants that have already been clicked but not yet completed.
-2 If there are no plants clicked, the marked plants, then the other plants with a priority given to a longer growth time.
except, if there are new plants that have just been unlocked, then I prefer those there, so that the player has a maximum
-3 Trees
-4 monsters
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

2. Dec 2017, 06:59

Before I start clicking I check all the players gardens.
Then
1..Finish off as many plants as I can with 3 clicks.
2..Click the highest value plant
3..Click pyria or above plants
4..Click Golden plants
5..Click trees.

ALWAYS finish off plants first.

My problem is when to click a marked tree. Do I click the marked tree first? Usually I finish off plants and then if I have clicks left I go to the marked ones and then I am back to my list above. I would welcome any advice.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
juan_from_mira
Taurus Dragon

9. Oct 2022, 14:32

Hi all magoians, glad to write here and share.
Please, sorry for the newbie approach on this matter...
About monsters and plants, and which is the best help for a friend...

I did this little math,
If I click on a plant, I am giving my friend a +1 output.
But if I do not click on a monster, my friend is losing a +2 (the plant sowed plus the plant harvested)
And if the monster continues without been fighted, my friend keep losing, so the loss may be increasing as time goes by.

Please, tell me if I am wrong on this, thanks very much, and good game to all of you!

PD: sorry for the poor English
karenrollins
Star Gazer

6. Jan 2023, 07:14

juan_from_mira wrote:
9. Oct 2022, 14:32
Hi all magoians, glad to write here and share.
Please, sorry for the newbie approach on this matter...
About monsters and plants, and which is the best help for a friend...

I did this little math,
If I click on a plant, I am giving my friend a +1 output.
But if I do not click on a monster, my friend is losing a +2 (the plant sowed plus the plant harvested)
And if the monster continues without been fighted, my friend keep losing, so the loss may be increasing as time goes by.

Please, tell me if I am wrong on this, thanks very much, and good game to all of you!

PD: sorry for the poor English
Hi Juan!
If you click on a plant and it is completed, your friend will get a +1 output on that plant

Your friend only need three people to use their three clicks to finish a monster. What many people do not realize is that you should not click the complete button on the monster. Always let the owner of the garden click the complete. As a friend you get only bracelets for clicking the monster. If you complete it you get nothing additional. If the owner completes the monster they get a small amount of XP that goes along with the fruit but they may also need it to complete a season event where they need to fight a monster. If someone clicks complete on the monster then the owner of the garden cannot use that as an event task.

I understand what you are saying but also remember that many monsters do not have a plant underneath them. They may be on some thing that has not been cleared yet. But nonetheless if you leave an unfinished plant and the owner comes in to harvest their plants, they get no extra harvest on any unfinished plant. It is always better to finish a plant that needs a click and then go to the monster.

If you have any other questions you can feel free to message me in the game and I will do my best to help you
Allison
Squishem

14. Jan 2023, 10:46

Hey Juan,

you really put some thought into this and I hope your friends and neighbours appreciate it!
Just some additional information to what karenrollins already pointed out:

Some players are very strategic in their approach and they don't just take into account possibly missing out on a few plants if a monster is still sitting on them - even over time - but they prefer to keep the friends monster around in the garden because that prevents the next friends monster to appear in their garden (which is an instant advantage that friends can then keep spending their clover on plants instead of fighting off a new monster) but also, they like to keep them along with the 'wave monsters' that randomly appear every few days.
The reason for that is that they are very easy to drive off. So as soon as they get a task in the season pass that requires them to drive off a certain number of monsters from their gardens, they can then solve that with very little effort instead of having to fight off the hard ones while probably not having the sufficient potions to do that.

So my recommendation is: fight the monsters but leave them there for the owner of the garden to decide what to do with them. :)

Have a great weekend!
Best,
Allison