Tree Healing HP Requirements

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tylady
Cuddle

6. Apr 2017, 05:48

What is the formula and/or the calculation for determining how many HP points are required to heal an individual tree?

At level 119 I required 1057 HP to heal my tree for the 20th time. The two times before that were 981 and 919. It is extremely high and disproportionate as IceFairy, our approximately 250th level clan founder only needed around high 600 (I apologize, I cannot remember the exact number) to heal her tree last time. At most it was low 700's. Does that make any logical sense?

Please advise as to how it is calculated.
Eddard
Herb Witch

6. Apr 2017, 11:20

Hello Tylady,

I will try my best to answer your question.

The amount of needed treepoints tepends on how quickly you healed your tree in the last attempt.
If you have done it in the first chance it increases faster than the attepmts in the 2nd or 3rd chance.

Unfortunately the exact formula is not available. Only the programmers now it.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Tylady
Cuddle

7. Apr 2017, 01:53

Hi Eddard,

I appreciate you getting back to me. Is it the same no matter when in the first chance I would heal the tree, or would it be less if I waited until 23 hours 50 minutes into the first chance? I can wait till there is only minutes left if that will bring the number back down the next time.

I prefer to get the maximum points available to help me, my clan and everyone on the world tree. It almost seems as if we are being punished for doing well, as it ends up costing us more to complete the next time.
Maybe the formula should only partially relay on timing and include other factors, like level, times healed the tree and total points towards your tree. That would be more logical.

Tylady
Icefairy2
Cuddle

10. Apr 2017, 17:19

hello Eddard,
could you ask the programmers, if there is a fix number of healing points in the programm that will be increased everytime you heal your tree. If you heal it fast ( like at the beginning if you have a lot of energie and plants, some people in my clan did the healing within 5 minutes ) that number will increase more. But if it is once to high, like with tylady, it never drops down without manuel influence by a programmer.

Hallo Eddard,
ich tu mich im deutsch leichter.
Kann es sein dass es einen Basiswert gibt, der bei jeder Heilung erhöht wird? Also keine aktuelle Berechnung aufgrund des Levels etc. sondern man beginnt mit einem Basiswert, der bei jeder Heilung um Punkte erhöht wird, je nach dem wie schnell der Baum geheilt wird + ggf. Leveländerungen. Wenn dann nämlich der Wert 1 Mal zu viel erhöht wurde, dann kommt man ja nie mehr auf einen normalen Wert runter. D.h. in diesen Fällen müsste man fast manuell in der Datenbank bei diesem Spieler den Wert reduzieren, damit dann beim nächsten Mal die Formel wieder richtig greift.
Ich heile meinen Baum immer in der ersten Chance und habe trotzdem weniger Heilungspunkte als Tylady
mfg Icefairy
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Eddard
Herb Witch

11. Apr 2017, 16:35

Hallo Icefairy,

bitte in Zukunft trotzdem weiterhin englisch, da wir hier ja im englischen Server sind ;)

Ich frag mal nach, wie sich das genau verhält, kann jedoch nicht garantieren, ob die Formel freigegeben wird.

Viele Grüße,
Eddard
Tylady
Cuddle

8. May 2017, 02:07

Hello Eddard,

We have not heard back from you? Have you gotten any answers per mine and Icefairy's requests as to the excessive tree healing points from speeding up ones tree?

I did track what it cost me and my entire clan to heal my tree last time and it was a total of 792 Energy and 320 lilies to heal 1078 hp for my tree. If I was not fortunate enough to be in a large active clan, it would have cost me much more.

My tree will be infested again in the next day or so, I will track that again as well.

Kind Regards,

Tylady
Eddard
Herb Witch

15. May 2017, 17:01

Hello Tylady,

the maximum amount of energy that is allowed for healing a tree is 800.
If you surpass the 800 energy limit, you can contact us, then we will give you the energy back.

Unfortunately my colleagues were not able to tell me news.

Best regards,
Eddard
Tylady
Cuddle

17. May 2017, 01:41

Eddard,

I appreciate your getting back to me, but could you inquire more? I am really getting no information that answers any questions. This past tree healing cost 756 Energy and 215 Lilies, this is combined between myself and my clan mates. Total tree requirement was 1121 HP to heal the tree.

It might have gone over 800 energy, but a few more clan mates contributed with lilies this time than last. And if it goes over 800 energy with clan assistance, will they give everyone there spent energy back?

I really think it is bad form to charge us lilies to speed up our trees, then penalize us for it by causing us to have to spend more to heal it. Maybe you should consider putting a disclaimer by the option to speed up the tree to let players know what the eventual cost could be.

Tylady
Eddard
Herb Witch

17. May 2017, 09:34

Hello Tylady,

thanks for your answer.
You are right, without your clan members and the water lillies, it would have been really close.

I contacted a programmer about your case and asked him to take a look at it.

If I have news for you, I write them immediately.

Best regards,
Eddard
Icefairy2
Cuddle

17. May 2017, 13:04

Hello Eddard,
if the maximum is 800 Points, would it be possible to change the programm:
If Healingpoints > 800 then healingpoints = 800
that should fix the problem for all players :)
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20