Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Eddard
Herb Witch

18. May 2017, 10:20

Icefairy2 wrote:Hello Eddard,
if the maximum is 800 Points, would it be possible to change the programm:
If Healingpoints > 800 then healingpoints = 800
that should fix the problem for all players :)
The maximum is not 800 points, the maximum is 800 Energy.
And this is a maximum that we from the support have decided. In the code there is no maximum, I think.
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Tylady
Cuddle

4. Jun 2017, 23:50

Eddard wrote:Hello Tylady,

thanks for your answer.
You are right, without your clan members and the water lillies, it would have been really close.

I contacted a programmer about your case and asked him to take a look at it.

If I have news for you, I write them immediately.

Best regards,
Eddard
Hi Eddard, I was wondering if you had heard back from the programmer about the tree healing points?

Tylady
Eddard
Herb Witch

12. Jun 2017, 11:25

Hello Tylady,

no, I have not gotten any respond.
If you have a Tree Healing Event that is too expensive please write us a ticket.
We will give you some of the Energy back until it is finally fixed.

Best regards,
Eddard
Tylady
Cuddle

13. Jun 2017, 02:21

Eddard,

Thanks for touching base and never fear, if I do go over the 800 Energy mark I will submit the ticket and you will hear from me! This time was quite close at 779 Energy and 400 lilies to heal 1154 points.

I did want to let you know as well as others that are following this, that as I have been tracking this since the beginning of the year and in major detail the the last few months, I am developing some direct data to show that it is the spending of lilies to speed up your tree healing schedule that is the cause for larger jumps in Heal point requirements. Since I had not sped up as much since the beginning of the year and not at all since this revelation, I have seen a decrease in the amount of HP requirements between tree healings. Now mind you it is a VERY SLOW downgrade, but as of yet it has not evened out yet, but the increase amount has gone down by almost half as of last week's tree healing.

I am still now stuck up here at an impossibly high number and my only saving grace is being part of a large awesomely helpful and wonderful clan.

I will keep tracking it and hope that if your programmer friend figures out anything that you will let me know. In the meantime I will make sure to get the word out not to speed up your trees. :D

Kindly,

Tylady
Eddard
Herb Witch

13. Jun 2017, 09:37

Hello Tylady,

thank you for tracking all the data. Please send me everything via PM, such data is really important for us :)

Best regards,
Eddard
Tylady
Cuddle

4. Jul 2017, 12:16

Hi Eddard,

I sent you all the data, have the programmer's been able to figure anything out?

Thank you,

Tylady
Eddard
Herb Witch

4. Jul 2017, 14:21

Hi Tylady,

here the same, nothing new unfortunately.

Best regards,
Eddard
Tylady
Cuddle

12. Aug 2017, 04:14

Hi Eddard,

Just wanted to let you know that I just emailed Support as my clan and I spent combined 818 Energy and 330 Lilies to heal my tree this past time. I did advise them in the email request that you and I have been discussing this topic for awhile and hopefully you can provide them with the information I have provided to you to assist them.

Thank you,

Tylady

**And never mind, do not qualify because I have good friends**
Eddard
Herb Witch

14. Aug 2017, 16:41

Hello Tylady,

thanks for your message.
Every information helps. I really hope that our developers are able to fix that soon.

Best regards,
Eddard
Tylady
Cuddle

21. Aug 2017, 00:15

Hi Eddard,

Nope, they will not replace the energy spent as it was not my energy alone. Due to clan mates assisting me by their choice, it does not qualify. There would be absolutely no way for me to do that alone without spending an absolute ton of lilies to buy energy and I would not do that.

Truthfully, they really need to figure it out and resolve the issue before people get to high up and cannot afford to heal their trees and lose interest in the game.

Tylady