Tree Healing HP Requirements

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

22. Oct 2017, 00:59

I can assure you that the game programmers are working hard on getting a solution for the problems with the World Tree. For now all players who use over 800 energy will get a refund. I am sorry this has caused inconvenience.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Tylady
Cuddle

23. Oct 2017, 02:06

LisaMae wrote:Would someone please help me understand this whole hp versus energy thing. This thread has actually left me more confused than my clan member have. I have just recently healed my tree for the 21st time and it required 1041 hp. I was able to heal it to 936hp and my clan healed it the rest of the way. I spend 835 energy and just over 300 lilies to activate element stones to aid in the healing process. While this comes to no surprise, my clan member insist I should submit a ticket to be reimbursed for the extra energy used as I should not have had over 800hp to heal tree. That makes no since as I stated before I have healed my tree over 20 time, I would think it was natural to see the hp go up.

If someone could clarify how this works I would greatly appreciate it so I can pass the information to my clan.

Thank you
LisaMae
LisaMae, The programmers agree that requiring us to use over 800 energy to heal our trees is excessive and beyond their original intent. I do not believe they realized the extent speeding up our trees would do to the HP calculation formula. If they make the game too impossible where we have to use too many lilies, people will stop playing the game.
So they agreed that they will reimburse you individually for any energy spent over 800 until they are able to find a solution to the problem. I would definitely encourage you to submit a ticket to support for the energy you had to spend to heal your tree. They only point to remember is that is has to be all energy you personally spent, you cannot include any energy spent by your clan members.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if this does not answer your questions completely.

Tylady
LisaMae
Squishem

23. Oct 2017, 03:40

Thank you, It does clarify things that I can pass to my Clan members. Although I am very fortunate to have a clan who jumps in and helps once a person has run out of energy to heal the tree. I don't feel it necessary to submit a ticket for the extra 35 points I spent considering the my clan spent energy as well to help. Hopefully the programmers will find a solution soon.
Aramina
Star Gazer

23. Oct 2017, 07:54

Hi girls :)

Yes, you can easily send us a ticket for this reason, we are here to help you and that, as long as this bug has not been solved
And, Lisamae, you forget that if your tree exceeds 800, you have extra swaps to make, which also uses your energy ;)

Best regards
Good vibes and energies Image
Cikala
Gardener

19. Dec 2017, 10:03

I am pretty upset. I took the promises made in this thread by Magoia representatives as trustworthy, and went ahead and healed my tree today without clan help. This took me over 1200 energy, but I relied on the knowledge that I would get some of that reimbursed. I submitted a ticket, and instead of getting reimbursed, I'm told that the amount we have to go over to be reimbursed was changed on Nov 14th to 1300 energy, with NO notification here. This is not right. You need to honor your promises of reimbursement until an official notice is posted of the change.
Aramina
Star Gazer

19. Dec 2017, 11:26

There was an official announcement of the change, here is the copy
kraftstein wrote:Dear Players,

we are doing a little update today on Tuesday, 14th November 2017:

The quests in the tutorial from the gardener, the old lady and Cuddle are changed and it can appear that you have to to some quests again.

- Also the Tree Healing is now limited to a maximum of 1300 points (we are working on a solution to make the tree healing for higher levels easier in the first chance).

Have fun,
Your Magoia-Team

The original is in : News and Changelog
Cikala
Gardener

19. Dec 2017, 19:21

I apologize for being so upset last night, but I do think it's good that this information has been posted in this thread where all the discussion about this issue is. I received an email overnight that I am being reimbursed the energy beyond 800 I used yesterday, which I very much appreciate.

That patch note really sounds like there was a change in the game, not in a support policy, and says points, not energy. Now that it has been pointed out, I do vaguely recall seeing that, and taking it to mean it was a limit to the health points one would be required to heal. I doubt I'm the only one who misunderstood that note, and think everyone, players and developers alike, need to make sure patch notes like that are clarified so there is no misunderstanding in the future.
Aramina
Star Gazer

20. Dec 2017, 10:58

It's nothing, being upset happens to everyone ;)

What you have to remember is that all updates, announcements, important and official are always always done in: News and changelog.

Regarding the world tree , it is well in point of care that we speak, because the energy used to treat it will always be higher because of plant swap.

In addition, each time you shorten the time for the next care of the tree (who must be sick every 30 days)
you increase by 10% the care that will be done.
So if your tree needs to have 900 points of care, for example, and that you put down the time of 2 days, you will have 990 points of care to do .. 4 days: 1089 etc.
Given that the person who shortens the time of his tree favors his clan, the difficulty to heal is increased, which makes sense.

But the limit given by Kraftstein only concerns a tree that has not been accelerated.
Cecili
Gardener

22. Dec 2017, 08:23

Why not simply increase the point value of higher level plants? Advanced players would still be asked for the higher heal point total, but the higher level plants they sacrifice would be worth more to offset the total. This would also increase the owner's contribution towards their total vs their clans support, leveling some of the playing field with the non-clan players and smaller clan players.
Aramina
Star Gazer

22. Dec 2017, 10:23

That would be the most logical solution, but I do not know if the developers thought about it ;)