General discussion.

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

26. Nov 2017, 10:42

Please use this to discuss general ideas and thoughts. It would be appreciated if everyone checked FAQs before posting here so that we don't overlap topics. Thank you Cikala for the idea of a General discussion area.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

2. Dec 2017, 07:25

When and how do clan chiefs decide on who they will accept into their clan and what does a player have to do to get expelled from the clan. I am curious about what chiefs of clans think but also the players too.

I think probably most clans want daily players. For me I think that all members of a clan MUST let, at least the chief, know if he or she are going to be gone for more than a day or two.
I think sending dragons is important.
Do newer players get enough help from their clan?
These are the sort of questions and idea that I am wondering about.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge
Cecili
Gardener

2. Dec 2017, 17:57

i know some of the more competitive clans have extensive rules regarding their members. My clan has only a few basic ones and otherwise relies on common sense and good will of the members. And we try to give people a chance at membership as long as they have an established account (not a level 6 who is only joining for the tutorial quest). As to removing members, we don't have a set time frame because people have different circumstances. Long absence without warning, chronic short absences like checking in only to collect league rewards, bad or aggressive behavior can all lead to removal at the clan chiefs' discretion.
I think the help for newer players varies greatly. I started a facebook group to help out new players about 3 months ago. It gives them access to help outside of the game's limited chat function. We have discussion posts where information doesn't disappear, we can use pictures and reference docs and talk to members of other clans. Most of them have done well in the game and there has been much less attrition than the average I have seen in the game. It's a tiny group, because we don't really advertise it much. It's sleepy as well now that they are well versed in the game, but I think it was good for them when they first started.