Dragons Achievements

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Cecili
Gardener

1. Dec 2017, 08:36

Aramina wrote:wow, I did not notice that, so it's great, there's no harm to the players

I thank you, I knew that I could trust you and your sense of observation ;)
No, there is still a loss. All completions of feedings will give you a +1 for the next stage, but the use of multiple fruit will take an extra one away. For example, leveling up an egg will take 10 fruit, then the baby takes 9. The use of multiple fruit will sometimes take 11 fruit, then the baby takes 9. This glitch does not always happen. I have not figured out exactly the details of the bug yet. Victims of the bug will have to send in a ticket, because the occurrences are random so far as I can tell within the parameters of multiple fruit use.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

1. Dec 2017, 10:29

Cecili ROCKS!!!! Image
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
LisaMae
Squishem

1. Dec 2017, 15:52

I typically raise my dragons 3 at time just because I have several fruit trees so I can do this. I have never encounter it asking me for thirty one fruit to feed the third dragon but I have had it only feed 9 fruit when I had more than enough of the fruit to feed the dragon so I had to hit the button one more time.

Currently I am at level Rock crystal 87% achievement and need 4 of 8
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

2. Dec 2017, 02:23

LisaMae wrote:I typically raise my dragons 3 at time just because I have several fruit trees so I can do this. I have never encounter it asking me for thirty one fruit to feed the third dragon but I have had it only feed 9 fruit when I had more than enough of the fruit to feed the dragon so I had to hit the button one more time.

Currently I am at level Rock crystal 87% achievement and need 4 of 8
It seems that only some players find this issue and others have never seen it at all.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Cecili
Gardener

2. Dec 2017, 06:20

Some people may not notice or count the number of fruit taken. It's easy to click the fruit and assume it is taking the right number. I think it's a game wide occurrence. Basically a penalty for using multiple fruit. If the devs are willing to crack open the game and fix it, you could give all the current players a fruit tree to make up for the loss of fruit in the past. Trying to calculate how many fruit people have lost on an individual basis would tedious if not impossible. If the devs are not willing to fix it, call it a feature of the game and move on. Since it happens to most everyone, there is not much disadvantage to anyone.
MazMazzifyMaz
Herb Witch

2. Dec 2017, 06:47

Cecili wrote:Some people may not notice or count the number of fruit taken. It's easy to click the fruit and assume it is taking the right number. I think it's a game wide occurrence. Basically a penalty for using multiple fruit. If the devs are willing to crack open the game and fix it, you could give all the current players a fruit tree to make up for the loss of fruit in the past. Trying to calculate how many fruit people have lost on an individual basis would tedious if not impossible. If the devs are not willing to fix it, call it a feature of the game and move on. Since it happens to most everyone, there is not much disadvantage to anyone.
I am going to start counting from now on. You are right Cecili, some parts of the game become so natural to do that I don't really take notice of the amount of fruit.
There is always a hidden owl in knowledge