star plant?

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

21. Dec 2017, 16:56

i found two star plants in my inventory. planting them only gives you the same number back, it only takes one minute, and you get one experience point... is this plant used for something else? if that is all it is good for then it doesn't seems good for anything and this game is full of tricks, so i'm just assuming i'm missing something.....
Aramina
Star Gazer

21. Dec 2017, 20:51

You can see, in : News and Changelog
kraftstein wrote:Dear players,
help the light to be reborn again.

In Magoia, the monsters are keeping the land in a constant state of fear and dread. Dark mists traverse the lands. The mighty shadow is trying to prevent the birth of the light. Help out in making the light be victorious in Magoia once again. For this, we require a lot of star plants. When doing your part in this, you will receive a one-of-a-kind and limited crystal tree as a reward! For this click on the Event Square.

You will receive 2 star plants into your inventory on the 25rd of December at 12:01 am. (in the inventory tab - star.) These will take 2 minutes to be harvested. In the Event Square, you will see how many star plants have to be handed in to successfully complete the event. The star plants can be handed in by you until the 31th of December at 11:59 pm.

Task:
As a reward, you will receive the crystal tree.
"The crystal tree will appear in your inventory after successfully completing the event. (tab trees) You can harvest as many crystals in correlation to your Level. Water lilies can also be harvested from it. After the 9th of January at 12:01 am, the crystal tree can't be harvested anymore.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and an incredibly lovely dash into the new year. On the 21rd of December, there will also be limited Christmas items available for the avatar.
Your Magoia-Team
Good vibes and energies Image
karenrollins
Star Gazer

21. Dec 2017, 23:29

awesome thankyou!
sweetpickles
Cuddle

21. Dec 2017, 23:47

So, do we plant them now or wait until the "25rd" ? I so confused :?
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

22. Dec 2017, 00:25

You can plant them but it will do nothing. Please wait until the 25th to plant them and you can continue until the 31st December or until you have enough to receive a special tree. This tree can give you crystals and or water lillies. This tree is only usuable up to the 9th January. I am not sure what will happen to it then......It may disappear in a puff of smoke or it will chopped down but most likely it will just jump back into your inventory.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aramina
Star Gazer

22. Dec 2017, 10:26

Or just disappear, like moon trees ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
sweetpickles
Cuddle

22. Dec 2017, 23:11

Thank you PetDragon and Aramina for the repair of my confused brain. Merry Christmas to all, and to all Happy Planting!

(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

23. Dec 2017, 07:40

It is our pleasure Sweetpickles. :)
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Aeris64
Shaman

26. Dec 2017, 10:12

Aramina wrote:You can see, in : News and Changelog
kraftstein wrote:Dear players,
help the light to be reborn again.

In Magoia, the monsters are keeping the land in a constant state of fear and dread. Dark mists traverse the lands. The mighty shadow is trying to prevent the birth of the light. Help out in making the light be victorious in Magoia once again. For this, we require a lot of star plants. When doing your part in this, you will receive a one-of-a-kind and limited crystal tree as a reward! For this click on the Event Square.

You will receive 2 star plants into your inventory on the 25rd of December at 12:01 am. (in the inventory tab - star.) These will take 2 minutes to be harvested. In the Event Square, you will see how many star plants have to be handed in to successfully complete the event. The star plants can be handed in by you until the 31th of December at 11:59 pm.

Task:
As a reward, you will receive the crystal tree.
"The crystal tree will appear in your inventory after successfully completing the event. (tab trees) You can harvest as many crystals in correlation to your Level. Water lilies can also be harvested from it. After the 9th of January at 12:01 am, the crystal tree can't be harvested anymore.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and an incredibly lovely dash into the new year. On the 21rd of December, there will also be limited Christmas items available for the avatar.
Your Magoia-Team
Wish I had seen this earlier (I guess from comments a lot of us missed this post). I bought a second chance with lilies that I wouldn't have done if I had realized it was a time limited deal. I'm not freaking out about it - but in future Dev's should rethink that cost a little. It cost me 30 Lilies (I think - might have been 50) for the second tree and that's 15 days of getting 3 lilies so I will gain 15 lilies more then if I had only done one tree but it coast me 30 lilies (hmm after doing the math REALLY hoping I didn't pay 50 lilies for that second chance) cause then I'm screwed - thus effectively nullifying the fact the tree gives us lilies. Either way it kind of defeats the purpose - if I buy an extra shot at something with lilies it should benefit me, not be a deterrent for me. I might still have bought a second chance but not at the price of having less lilies than I started with even after doing the event. :P Oh well, live and learn. I will see what happens and I will do more thorough research in the future. :mrgreen:

PS On a lighter note - Could ya'll have MADE that tree any dang bigger? :lol: (Players, be sure to clear a space for the tree at the BACK of your gardens :!: )

Aeris64

Note after finishing Crystal Tree #2: OMG - IT WAS 40 Lilies :cry: And if I was even more stupid then I already was and did it again it would cost 80 LILIES? I've looking for the Dev that figured this one out - Petdragon, Aramina.... I want that person's name cause I am coming for them. What a waste of lilies. We don't need help getting rid of lilies, Devs, we do just fine on our own at that. That was why you were supposed to be helping us get more not helping us waste them. :P

~~ I know you're probably thinking "Oh no she didn't!" but I just so totally did!! ~~