Cloud Garden

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

7. Jan 2018, 02:19

Lapin bought up an interesting point with me the other day and I had no answer. Why is the option of "Friend Mark" available in the Cloud Garden? No friends can visit so marking plants in the Cloud Garden is futile. I have to be honest and say that I had never realised this. So the question is >>>WHY?<<<
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Mel
Cuddle

8. Jan 2018, 08:19

I have been playing on DE a bit longer and have noticed the introduction of the cloud garden;)
When the cloud garden came into play at the time, it was said right from the start that this garden could only be bought, so it remains invisible to the friends.
This garden can not be earned, but the players who want this, have to pay this too expensive and therefore remains "property" of the player.
And I think that's good, too.

(I hope it is reasonably understandable.)
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Cecili
Gardener

9. Jan 2018, 17:53

It has to do with game architecture. The user interface is set up for you to interact with the game. This includes all the buttons for plants etc. Although the cloud garden is a private garden, you still want to be able to use the UI with it and it is easier to have the full panel of buttons available coding wise than for them to specifically void the one button. Think of it this way, your windshield wipers still work on your car even if it isn't raining.
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

10. Jan 2018, 01:38

That makes complete sense. Thank you Cecili.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!