update?

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Aramina
Star Gazer

1. Apr 2018, 14:52

I totally understand, and this idea has already been submitted to the developers, but I can tell them that you are more and more to think the same thing about it ;)
Good vibes and energies Image
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

1. Apr 2018, 15:21

Tylady wrote:Pet Dragon,

Why can't they make the past limited holiday items available for all the new players? I know it is a bit late for this Easter as they will not be back in this weekend, but going forward, if they opt not to do any new holiday items, they should still make the previous items available for new players.

Keeping new players is one of the bigger issues I see in this game, and penalizing them with not getting fun new items since they had not discovered the game last year seems like bad planning to me.

Tylady
As Callia and Aramina have said this thread will be seen by Admin and the Developers and let's hope they see that this is a great idea. We will be pushing for it. Fingers crossed.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
Tylady
Cuddle

1. Apr 2018, 17:17

Nykane, that's a good point for other's to be able to get them again as well as new players. Though I think they do Carnival before Halloween as they came come out with a fun dress for that last year!

Thanks Callia for submitting the suggestion!

Tylady